Chapter 37- Are you serious?!

My dress flowed down my legs, and my hair sat perfectly in its golden ringlets. Palms clammy, and heart pounding, I walked into the living room where Dan was waiting. 

Dan was taking me out. But the only reason I was scared, was because Noah was getting back tonight, and I've had to explain to Jess what happened, and how she needs to explain everything to Noah for me. But my job... was to tell Dan. 

Turning back wasnt an option, so I just had to brave it. But for now, I had a smile plastered happily onto my face as I walked towards Dan. 

Dans POV 

Erin walked swiftly into the living room, and my breath is immediatley knocked from my lungs. I was lucky. Overwhelmingly lucky. And here she was, the one, MY one. Her outfit was beautiful. She was beautiful. I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my face, as she skipped over to me happily and kissed me softly. 

I was whipped. Truly in love, and Erin loved me back. Taking her hand, I lead her out the house and to our destination. 

~~ 

We reached the picnic blanket that I had previously set up, and ate quicker than expected. Now, It was silent, only the sound of the sea crashing and wombing in the background. 

"Dan..." Erin starts. She looks almost helplessly into my eyes. 

"Whats up?" I ask, taking her hand. Out of nowhere, tears spill from her eyes, and she cupps her hands over her now flushed red face. "Erin?" 

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did it" She whispers, curling up into herself. 

"What, what did you do?" Curiosity built up inside me. She was obviously distraught over whatever she did, and I don't think I could find it in my heart to ever be angry with her. 

"I-I..." She stutetrs, sniffling. "I had an affair" She whispers, quieter than a mouse. 

In that split second, I felt like someone had shoved a dagger through my heart, and that dagger was laced with poison. My eyes started to well up,  and I turned my head away from Erin, trying to gather my thoughts. 

"Dan, what ever happened that day, it wasn't me, is wasn't your Erin that you know. I missed you so much that my sanity had just flewn out of the window. I love YOU. Only you. I can't even live with myself. Anything you need to do, please just do it. Break up with me, slap me, walk away and never come back. I don't deserve someone as amazing as you. I needed some kind of physical love and when I got it it wasn't anything like yours. Your amazing, perfect and hopefully still mine..." She whispers that last part. 

I was hurt.  There's no denying that. But as I turn towards Erin, I notice the undying guilt in her eyes. My love for her has not decresed even a little bit, I still feel the same about her as I did this morning. She was still mine, and not in a million years do I want to leave her, I don't want to feel that low again. 

Suddenly, I kiss her soflty, brushing the hair from her face. "I would NEVER hurt you, and although what you did hurt me, I still love you the same as I will forever" She laughs happily and kisses me again. 

Standing up, I taker her hand and walk her over to a bunch of rocks, lifting her by the waist, I stand her on one of the rocks. This was it, the thing I had been waiting to do for ages. 

"Erin, My love, my life, the reason I breathe altogether. Although what you said to me hurt me, I could never stop loving you, and I never will. I will never hurt you, and the only tears of yours that will be my fault are either of happiness or laughter. You are my moon, my sun, my stars and even though we live in different continents, and didn't speak everyday. My love for you never decreased. I want have babies with you, live in a large, family home with you, and grow old with you. Erin, my love, my life, the reason I breathe altogether" Erins eyes widen as I get down on my one knee, and pull the velvet box from my pocket. 

"Will you, Erin Faye Wilkinson Yorke... marry me?" She stands there, baffled as she puts her hand over her mouth. The tears spill from both of our eyes, as I open the blue box to reveal the shiny silver ring. 

"Are you serious?!" She laughs, smiling happily, nodding slowly, she squeals. 

She nods over and over again, not stopping. I sigh happily as I slip it onto her finger. Perfect fit. 

She jumps onto me, and kisses me with all of her might. I love this girl, and I always will. 

~~

We have told everyone. My family, Erins family... just not the internet. And we didn't intend to. But we will one day.

We now lay in bed, just staring at eachother happily. I love this girl... I never will stop.