Chapter 11- new do and Best Friends

I squint my eyes open slightly at the sun that was seeping through the thin curtains of dans bedroom. I was wrapped up in Dans arms.

I felt protected and safe, and decided to bury my head further into his bare chest, falling up and down rhythmically and peacefully.

After a while of just resting, I untangled myself from dans protective grasp and stood up.

All my bones ached from sleeping in my jeans and I felt cramped up and particularly dirty. I looked at the bed side table and I saw some of dans clothes their presumably for me to put on. Either way I slipped them over my head with ease and headed into the living room.

I spotted phil by the counter island sipping on a beverage on his phone. I could hear the muffled sounds of flappy bird, then after a bang phil cursing under his breath.

"Morning Phillip!" I chirp and make my way to the fridge.

"Morning Erinapoolala!" he says equally as happy. I smile at the strange name and open the fridge, picking out the half empty bottle of milk.

"Don't mind me I'm just eating your food and drinking all your liquids" I smile and take a chug straight from the milk bottle. I twist the lid back on and place it into the fridge wiping my mouth in the process from any excess milk around my lips.

"That's fine, I love to mix your saliva into my tea" he smirks and starts playing angry birds.

Swiftly, I walk into the living room and plonk onto the sofa, switching on the tv. Jeremy Kyle comes on and I instantly wake up. Within minutes I'm already shouting at the TV.

"No! you can't forgive him! he's violent, cheated on and AND stole your child!" I yell.

Dan comes walking into the room, with just his trackies on, and over to the counter island.

"Who let Erin watch Jeremy Kyle?"

"I turn to him and smile sarcastically but soon get back to my show. All of a sudden Dan runs over to the sofa and flips onto my lap.

"Ugh! Get off you fatty!" I say attempting to push him off, but to no avail, he stayed put.

"But I'm so comfortable" He says squirming around.

"You Heffalump I need to get ready"

"More of a reason for me to stay where I am" He smiles smugly at me and with one last push I have him pushing himself up from the floor.

Hastilty I run into Dans bathroom door and lock it in the hope to shower in peace.

Jumping in the shower I wash my body and hair and quickly shave before climbing out and wrapping myself into a towel and drying my hair. A knock sounded at the door and I turned off my hairdryer to hear the person.

"Erin it's Dan are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I showered beautifully in peace" I say emphasising the last two words.

"Well don't make a mess I tidied yesterday... eh no I didn't but still"

"Gotcha" After drying my hair till it was just mildly damp I left my face makeupless, and slowly clicked the lock back and crept over to my suitcase. I picked out my black skinny jeans and starbucks jumper I ran into the bathroom again and got changed.

Walking out, Dan was on the bed, laying down with his eyes closed... my turn. I quickly ran and jumped on top of him, yet his face stayed emotionless.

"Your not heavy so don't even try" He mumbled.

"Yes I am" I say positioning my butt on his stomach

"Nope" He smiles and I climb of his stomach and sit on his face.