Chapter 31- Off to Aussie

"You sure you'll be ok? I can ring YouTube and discuss this whole thing?" Dan worries.

"Honestly, it's fine, we'll find a way to make this work and you need to be in England for Phil and YouTube" I say, taking his shaking hands in mine.

"I know, Erin." We wrap our arms around eachother and stand there for a couple of minutes, feeling completely comfortable in eachothers arms. Everyone around us in the airport was rushing about, getting everything sorted for holidays, or buisness trips. "We will try to make this work."

It was the summer holidays for schools now, and everyone was always running about, creating noise, and it really wasnt the best.

"I-Im going to miss you so much" I mutter, locking my eyes with his. I press my lips to his, for what feels like the millionth time today.

"Bye" He whispers, his fingertips lingering on my hands.

When he lets go I feel empty, my heart for a second stops beating, and the tears fall fast down my flustered cheeks.

"Come on Erin" Jess whispers, placing her hand on my back steadying me towards the exit of the ariport.

We all walk out in silence, our heads hung low, as we all think about what just occured. It seemed only just yesterday when me and Dan first met. The way I was dragged from a crowd by my mum, only to be faced with the man I never would have guessed would be my first- and hopefully last love.

I sat in the car, and pulled my legs up to my chest as I inhaled in the scent of the jumper Dan had given me to wear. I shut my eyes, trying to remember the hugs we shared, and the laughs we experienced.

When we arrive home, I go straight to my room, like the typical teenager I was. I may be 20, but I was still close to having a five year old tantrum.

I hop onto my bed, and shut my eyes, as I try and block out the pain I'm feeling in my heart.

2 YEARS LATER

I open my eyes, only to be woken by the ringing coming from my laptop. Dan's name pops up on the screen, and a smile spreads across my face.

"Hey" I say, as his face appears on my screen.

"Hey... did I wake you?" He asks, concerned about my tired eyes and low greeting.

"Yeah, but it's ok, I wanted to see you" I smile at him.

"Me too... You have no idea how annoyed I am at the fact I can't come to see you on your birthday..." He sneers, whacking his desk.

"Its okay babe, we saw eachother when you came to Australia for your tour remember" I remind him, smiling at the fond memory.

"But that was six months ago, do you have any idea how lonely my lips have been?" He laughs.

"Kiss Phil, I know your fans will love it" I wink.

He thinks about it for a moment, but then scrunches his nose up, and shakes his head rapidly. I giggle at him, looking at his peacefull face.

"Its been really hard recently.." I say, looking at my hands.

"I know, I've only been calling you like every week or so now" He says, obviously feeling really horrible.

"it's fine, I've been really busy with work and I know how YouTube can get" I smile.

"I know, hows Jess?"

"she's ok, she's still with Sonny, but I don't really like him, everytime she comes back from seeing him shes all weird, and just goes to her room." I sigh, worrying about Jess, only just realising that what she did was usual.