Chapter 15- NEW JOB! And more dates

Erin POV

I lifted my head to see Dan laying on his usual side of the bed, his bare chest was still rising and falling peacefully.

Images of last night flash through my head sending a smile to spread across my face. It was my first time with Dan.

My first time with Dan.

FISRT TIME.

FIRST.

It made me feel refreshed and new. It was better than I had expected to be honest. It was everything people had described it to be with someone you actually love. Exhilarating.

I was not a virgin before this, but it was a stupid mistake that I wish to erase from my mind. So this time counted as my true first.

Dans eyes slowly peeked open and he looked at me. Suddenly realising I was bare, I pulled the sheet to my chest and wrapped myself up, climbing out of bed.

"Why are you covering up?" he questions.

"Because I don't want you to see" I say as I pull on my jack wills shorts.

"Well surely if you didn't want me to see then you wouldn't have begged me to have sex with you last night" he says and I could almost hear the smirk on his face. I throw my hair dryer at him him and pull on my big comic relief t shirt.

"1 I didn't beg you it was a mere polite offer and 2 it was dark and you couldn't see anything" I argued.

"I could see everything, I'm not a mole" he remarks "anyway if anything you should be proud you look amazing without clothing" he winks at me.

"Shut up, I do no-"

"We will not be having his argument as we both know I am right" he interrupts as he grabs me and puts his hand over my mouth.

"Gfet offgga merr" I muffle against his hand. Giving up struggling, I lick his hand.

"Darling licking my hand is not going to get you anywhere" he says poshly.

Eventually he lets go and rubs his hand on my t shirt. I move towards him and kiss him on the neck.

"You know if you carry on doing that your going to be responsible for not being able to walk today" I could feel the blanket grow larger underneath me an I mentally pat myself on the back for being so dominant.

"I know, so I'm just going to do this for a little longer and torture you" I say against his hot neck.

Eventually I let go and he places his lips on my neck. I move my head to the side to give him more access as he sucked against my skin.

"Now you have my mark you will always be mine" he says

"Until it fades away" I argue.

"But then I'll make more"

We both pull away and walk into the kitchen where Jess was watching TV.

"Sup bitch" I greet her.

"Oh hi" she smiles weakly at me then averts her attention back to whatever was on the TV.

"Woah someone's out of it? what's been up lately?" I question.

"Nothing I've just been... tired" she gets up an scurries away to her bedroom.

"I'm worried now, probably period" I say as I take a couple of glugs straight from the milk bottle.

"That is very unhygienic" he says.

"Well get me a glass then" I demand.

"Hell no lazy" he scoffs as he sits at the counter island.