Chapter 27- plane ride

"Could all passengers boarding the a231 to Australia please make their way to the plane" My ears chimed in as the obnoxious voice over filled the room.

The sounds of tired mumbles and suitcases rolling was only to be heard as exhausted flyers made their way to the conveyor belt for our bags.

Because I was going to be the manager, I had to leave England early, and get to Australia to check the building before its launched.

I had talked to all of my family, and what was the most painful was leaving behind my little niece, Kylie. She was the perfect representation of Craig and her mother, but luckily, Iona had met someone new called Tom.

He was extremely polite, and you could tell he made Iona happy.

Phil had finally come out of his flat, and kept up YouTube. And Dan made an apology video for the lack of activity, using the excuse that his Internet was down... only to be sussed out by his danosaurs because phil had been tweeting previous to that video.

Jess finally told me where she was this whole time... Australia. The extent of this coincidence is too hard to believe. She's met a guy who I think is called sonny, I haven't had much of an update on him so I'm not too sure.

Stacey is coming to Aussie with me and were sharing a villa along with jess. Stacey also has a new boyfriend as well. We keep telling her that its incest, yet she still persists to date her 3rd cousin despite the relations somewhere in there, she calls it true love and nothing will get in the way... Maybe a train could though...

Anyway, everyone in my life seems happy apart from me, I'm just 'okay' but 'okay' isn't great, fantastic, good, it's just nothing. I feel neither happy nor sad, I'm just 'okay'. But I'm kind of bored of being 'okay' because to other people it could seem like I'm good, when in actually fact I'm not, I'm 'okay'.

'Okay' is only just enough to get me up in the morning, and keep me going through the day with the occasional smile, or laugh.

I put my suit case into the conveyor belt, and made my way to the plane. It was a 1st class plane, so the conversations were filled with obnoxious laughs and their feelings on politics.

Everyone looked at me as if I was a child, incapable of doing anything alone.

I sit into my seat and fold out the little bed, before immediately falling asleep.

•••

I know it's a small chapter but it was just a filler on all of the stuff I forgot to mention.

I hope you liked it and please vote and comment it would be FANDABBYDOSEY :)

~Erin