Chapter 20- lovingly

Erin POV

Both me and Dan stumble into the small boat, and onto the sofa.

"My feet kill" I whine, massaging my blistered feet.

"You were the one that wanted to go further than a 5 mile radius!" Dan argues, lightly shoving me.

"I forgot about the walk back alright" I smile.

Both me and Dan look at each other an smile as we enjoy our special moment together.

"I'm so hungry!" I moan as I walk into the kitchen.

"Oh! Why don't you make some of your home-cooked food?" Dan suggests, leaning against the fridge.

"If you want, I could do a bacon wrapped chicken breast stuffed with pesto and peppers?" I offer.

"Sounds delicious" he says, as he snakes his arms around my hips.

"I can't make it if your clinging onto me" I smile at him.

Suddenly he starts kissing down my neck, leaving love bites down the side.

"Dan" I moan. His soft hair tickled my neck as he moved his lips around it.

"I need to make dinner" I sigh.

As Dan continues to kiss my neck, I finally give in and turn to face him. His eyes are full of lust, and want, and his lips are tugged into a malicious smile.

"How about we get dinner after this" he says as he kisses me roughly, his tongue sliding into my mouth.

We flop onto the couch and continue kissing.

"Dan, I'm hungry, but if you want we can continue this after dinner?" I wink.

"Ok, I'm just not sure I'll be able to control myself" we both lift ourselves off each other and stroll into the kitchen.

Dan scurries off into the bedroom and I start making dinner.

*

After both me and Dan ate dinner, he instantly turns to me and picks me up so my legs are wrapped around his hips.

"You promised" he whispered, leaning me against the wall, still on his hips, and kissed me with all he had.

*

Dan POV

Both me and Erin were sprawled out into the bed, as the fresh morning sun poured in through the cracks of the slightly open curtains.

I turn to face Erin, as her face rested peacefully on the soft pillow and small snores escaped her perfect lips.

I admire her beauty, and smile at how lucky I must have been that day to agree to come to that Christmas party, and how one small decision could have changed my whole life.

It's been about 3 months since the day I asked Erin to be my girlfriend. It was an impulse thing, and quite early, but it felt completely right to do it.

The way we express our love so intimately and lovingly is magical, and every time I think about pressing my lips to her soft ones, I wonder at how a normal guy like me, got a girl as stunning, kind and perfect as Erin.

•••

I have done a lot of short chapters recently but you know I don't really care :/ I love you and thanks you SOOOOO much for over 400 reads ❤❤❤ xxxx

~Erin x