Chapter 14- movies and confused opinions

Erin POV

I squint my eyes at the brightness of the sun, seeping in through the curtains. My head was pounding and my period pains weren't helping for that matter.

I looked to my right and saw Dan there, his hair was matted to his forehead and his chest rose and fell gently with every breath he took.

I closed my eyes once again and curled up beside him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer as we both just hugged an uenjoyed each others presence, without having to speak.

I have no recollection of last night past my 4th... or 8th shot. I was hammered and so was everyone else, and I'm dreading the part where I actually have to clean up.

I look at my phone: 2:26 it was already the afternoon and I had slept through breakfast and lunch.

Dan started stirring and eventually his eyes cracked open. He smiled warmly at me, while holding his head in pain.

"You got wasted too?" I ask, my throat was all croaky and hurt a fair bit.

"Yup" he replied simply as he kissed me on the forehead.

"I have the WORST period pains" I say clutching my stomach.

"Ice cream and movies?" he offers.

"You would do that?" I ask in disbelief. "your the first boyfriend I've had that had done that for me" I say as I hug him round the waist.

"Anything for the one I love"

"Your so cliche" I say rolling my eyes.

"But I love it" he says, quoting our previous conversations.

I walk into the bathroom and change my tampon quickly before putting my hair up and splashing my face with water.

I look at my reflection and notice a massive spot growing on my forehead. #firstworldproblems

At first I try squeezing it but that didnt work, then I try to push it back into my head, but that didn't work either. Giving up, I put some tinted facial cleanser on it and just left it to brew.

I walk lazily into the living room where Dan was inserting a DVD before sitting on the sofa with a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's Baked Alaska ice cream.

I walk over to him with the biggest smile on my face and hug him.

"I love you" I say looking at him.

"And I love you" he replies. I kiss him slowly, and run my fingers through his soft chocolate hair. I release from him and flop into the sofa, burying my self in the pillows and blankets strewn all over the cushions.

"Wait!" I sit up quickly "what about the tidying in the dining room, and how did this room get so tidy?" I question the order and cleanliness in the living room.

"Because phil and jess weren't hit that hard; they're in the dining room cleaning up for you" I sigh a breath of relief and fall back onto my back.

I feel a weight next to me and open my eyes to Dan, laying his head next to mine.

"Movie?" he asks.

"Sure" I sit up and rest my head on dans chest as it rose and fell rhythmically.

"What movie is it?"

"Tangled, and frozen in one" I smile up at him for being so kind, and then snuggle with him before concentrating on my favourite movie.

Jess POV

Both me and phil were tidying up the dining room, bin bags in hand, crawling around the floor for any strewn cups etc...