Author's Note

Okay, so I was just saying that a lot of the characters in this story are not mine, they are from various shows. The quotes and sayings too are from different authors and from different movies. 

So, I just wanted to give the credit to the ones who actually wrote these charcters and sayings, etc. 

Anyway, I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Do you people even like this story? Please tell me your views, opinions or anything. If you felt that something else should have taken place in any part then do comment or message.

And I admit, my writing can be super confusing. So, if you have any doubts, I'll be happy to clear them. And if anybody has any suggestions, please do share. I'd love that.

And yes, I know it's a Pretty Little Liar fan fiction too. But really, when I was thinking about the liars from Rosewood and Elena Bonnie and Caroline all I thought was, maybe, Bonnie could replace Aria. Caroline to Hanna and Elena to Emily. Makes sense? 

But, I am trying to fit in as many PLL characters as I can. Melissa, Jason, Wren, Allison and the Hastings Parents are already there. I can assure you that there will be more of Allison. and I will try and fit Toby in as well. Because I am a huge Spoby shipper <3

Also, I know I kill off the PLL characters way too fast. But what is a book without death, I guess? #johngreenmuch

And I just wnated to say very quick, Elli, Spencer's birth mother was actually the Elli from One Tree Hill. I imagined her and Peyton's replationship. 

And, I know that whole Nikolina-Katherine thing is very confusing and complicated. I am so sorry. 

I know, some would be upset about the whole Rose/Damon thing not happening. But I always just wnated them to be friends, you know. Plus, Spencer/Damon had just expressed their feelings and got together, I didn't want to comlpicate that. With Klaus heading to Mystic Falls, it's going to get interesting anyway.

And in this book, I really want Spencer and Stefan's relationship to develope. #bestfriendsforever 

By the way, what do you think should be the Spencer/Damon ship name? Spamon? I don't know. What do you say? 

I talk a lot, I am sorry.

So Please Please Please vote and Comment! I really apppreciate it. Don't be a silent reader. 

Happy Reading! 

#peaceout