The Reckoning

The school is empty. Matt is training when he hears a noise. He gets up and walks through the school. He finally enters a classroom, it's dark inside, when he steps inside he sets off mouse traps that had been placed there. He turns on the light and gasps. He sighed in relief as he saw Tyler, Caroline, Spencer, Elena and Bonnie sitting down.

“Ohh! Oh, come on!” Caroline yelled, “Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!”

Matt looked around and frowned.

“Forgot about senior prank night, huh?” Tyler asked.

“Clearly.” Matt chuckled.

“How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year.” Caroline sighed throwing her arms up in frustration.

“Yeah, Matt.” Elena said, “If I'm doing this, you're doing this.”

“I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this.” Matt shrugged.

Spencer sighed, “Caroline's making us.”

“We're about to be seniors.” Caroline said, “These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't...”

And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?” Spencer mimicked Caroline.

Elena and Bonnie chuckled, Tyler tried to not smile but ending up cracking a smile.

Caroline narrowed her eyes at Spencer, “Go ahead and make fun, I don't care.”

“You're all lame.” Tyler sighed, “And I've got ten more classrooms to prank.” He takes his bag and leaves. Elena's about to leave too.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Bonnie called after Elena.

“To superglue Alaric's desk shut.” Elena smiled, she turned to Caroline and raised her eyebrows, “I'm making memories.”

Caroline smiles too, “I love you!”

Elena goes out of the classroom and sees Tyler giving instructions to other students. “Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym.” He told everyone, “Let's go.” Elena laughs and opens the double doors.

She gasps when she's face to face with Klaus.

“There's my girl.” Klaus smirked.

*

Damon and Katherine are in a car. He's driving while Katherine is sitting in the passenger seat. “Are you hungry? Let's stop for a bite.” She smirked, “A truck stop. Or a trucker.”

“Oh, stop being cute.” Damon rolled his eyes.

Katherine scoffed, “It's not possible.”

“We've been driving around aimlessly for hours.” He turned to Katherine and raised his eyebrows, “Where are we going?”

“Far enough away so that you can't go running back.”

“Not to worry.” Damon sighed, “Mystic Falls and I are on a bit of a break.”

“You and Mystic Falls, or you and Spencer?” Katherine looked at him amused.

“Let's just say Spencer and I am not really friends. She’s having a bit of problem believing that Elena and I are just friends.”

“Her loss,” Katherine smirked. She moved closer to him and started kissing him but Damon finally pushes her off of him. She frowned, “What are you doing?”