Plan B

Elena and Stefan are in Elena’s bed. Stefan is sleeping. Elena lies next to him and watches him sleep. Stefan mumbles, “You’re staring.”

Elena smiles, “I’m gazing.”

“It’s creepy.”

“It’s romantic.” Elena said.

He opens his eyes and glances at her. He proceeds to put a pillow over his face so she can't stare at him anymore.

Elena chuckles, “Hey!” Elena removes it. Stefan rolls on top of her and kisses her with passion. “Oh, this is bad of us.”

Stefan nods, “Yes, it is.” Stefan starts to kiss Elena's neck.

“If Katherine finds out…”

Stefan stops kissing her neck. “Katherine who?” He smiles and kisses her on the lips. Elena smiles too as she kisses him back.

Elena rolls herself on top of Stefan and they continue to kiss. Elena pulls away. “Okay, I, um, I need be in the shower.”

Stefan smirks, “Love it, let's go!”

Elena chuckles, “No, just me. I’m late. I’m decorating at the Lockwood charity thing.”

Stefan sighed, “Well, what do you know. So am I.”

Elena furrowed her brows, “You think that’s really a good idea to be at their house today? Mason Lockwood tried to kill you.”

“I don’t trust Mason.” Stefan said, “I want to be there today to keep an eye on him.”

“Okay.” She picks up a needle from her end table and sits up. “But then we can’t touch or talk and no lingering stares.”

Stefan nods, “No, none of that.” Stefan rubs his hand up and down Elena's arm.

“What do you think will happen if Katherine finds out that we were fake fighting?”

Elena pricks her fingertip with the point of the needle, “Ow.”

Stefan frowned, “Did it hurt?”

“It’s okay.” Elena said, “A little bit every day to make you stronger, right?”

He takes her finger and drinks her blood.

“I promise you, we’re gonna get through this.” Stefan said.

Elena smiled, “I love you, Stefan.”

“I promise you, we’re gonna get through this.” Stefan said.

Elena smiled, “I love you, Stefan.”

*

Mason rolls Katherine over on the bed. His hands explore her body and he starts to kiss down her neck and chest. Katherine giggles. “Shhh.” Mason stops kissing her stomach and looks at her. Katherine places her finger to his lips. “Ms. Flowers will think I’m a floozy if I have a man in here.”

Mason sighed, “Why are you staying here?”

“Because I like this little bed and breakfast, don’t you?”

Mason smiled, “I love it.” Katherine rolls on top of him and they kiss passionately.

Katherine pushes Mason down on the bed and kisses his chest. Mason laughs and Katherine stops kissing him and looks down at him. “Where is the moonstone?”

Mason smirked, “Somewhere safe.”

“Don’t you trust me?”

“I don’t trust anyone.”