Lost Girls

Flashback

Mystic Falls, Virginia, 1864. Stefan is waiting on the doorstep of his home. A carriage arrives in front of him. Katherine exits the carriage and approaches him.

“You must be Miss Pierce.” Stefan extends his arm.

 “Please, call me Katherine.” Katherine curtsies as Stefan kisses the back of her hand.

Flashback ended

*

Spencer woke up out of breath. She was shaking uncontrollably and gasping for breath. It was just a dream, she thought. But then why did it feel so real? Did something happen to Ali that night?

Spencer checked the time, it was 12 at night. She tried to fall asleep but she couldn’t. Those images from that dream were running in her head. So she walked to the Gilbert house, she knew talking to Elena could work. She took the spare Gilbert key under the plant on the porch.

And walked to Elena’s room quietly. It was empty. Elena wasn’t home. That was unusual. She tried her cell, but she found out that Elena left it at home only.

*

Elena asked scared, “What are you? What are you?”

“You know.” Stefan said slowly.

“No, I don't.”

“Yes, you do, or you wouldn't be here.” Stefan said.

“It's not possible. It can't be.”

“Everything you know... And every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?” Stefan asked.

“What are you?”

“I'm a vampire.”

“I shouldn't have come.” Elena said scared and started walking back to her car as fast as she could.

But Stefan was faster, “No. Please.” Elena tries to run away, but Stefan appears in front of her.

“No. No. How did you do that?”

“Please don't be afraid of me.” Stefan pleaded.

“Let me go.”

“No. Elena, there's things that you have to know and understand.” Stefan said.

“Let me go!” Elena yelled.

“Elena, please.” Elena gets into her car and drives away.

She arrives at her house and runs to her room where she sees Spencer. She looked like she could use some help. She looked awful. In spite of the images running inside Elena’s head, she went and hugged Spencer, who she could swear was crying.

Spencer gasped and Elena turned to see Stefan standing there shocked.

“I didn’t know you had company,” Stefan said.

“You need to stay away from me!” Elena yelled and Spencer looked at Elena confused.

“Elena. I would never hurt you. You're safe with me.” Stefan said.

“All those animal attacks, those people who died-” Elena started to say.

“What are you both talking about?” Spencer said, but her voice was too low. But Stefan’s eyes did look into hers, meaning he heard her.