Chapter 12 - Sasuke-kun

"Aww, it's such a pity that mother and father won't allow me to visit the prince! I would've loved to get to know you better, Sasuke-kun!" gushed Crown Princess Yuki as she hung around Sasuke that evening while the two of them waited for you in one of the royal family's many leisure rooms. Since neither the Land of Ice nor the Land of Lava had shinobi, or any way of detecting shinobi methods, all you had to do was perform a simple transformation jutsu which would make you the replica of the princess, much to your distaste. Everything about being in her body felt wrong, and it made you want to spew rainbows and unicorns. The King and Queen had taken the liberty of drilling in security questions you would be asked at the court, before finally wishing you luck and leading you to the room where Sasuke and Crown Princess Yuki awaited. As soon as you walked through the door dressed in a heavy, taffeta and lace gown [complete with corset and all], the princess jumped from her seat, her slender hands clasped over her mouth in amazement.

"You look just like me!" she squealed, beginning to poke and prod you as she thoroughly examined your transformation. "How was this even possible!? You're amazing!" She looked up at you with awe in her eyes, and you managed to give her a half-smile and half-grimace.

"Yeah, well, it is a part of the job description." Even though the tone and sarcasm were a hundred percent yours, the voice wasn't, and it irked you that something so annoying and high-pitched could be coming from your mouth.

"Now, now, Sasuke, I take it you and [Name] know what to do?" asked the King, staring intently at the two of you. You both nodded, and as the King began leading you and Sasuke outside to the front of the palace, where you would be met by your carriage, the Crown Princess managed to slip a little kiss onto the Uchiha's cheek, making him jump and gawk as the giggling princess was led to her chambers by her mother, where she would stay in hiding for the next week or so that you spent in the Land of Lava.

"Good luck, Sasuke-kun!"

"Good luck." Those were the final words that the King said to you and Sasuke as you entered your carriage, and shut the door behind you. As soon as it did, you felt the pace begin to roll as your driver lightly snapped the horses into motion. The sun was only slowly beginning to set, and the Land of Lava was a good two hour journey from the Land of Ice, though thankfully, the route you would have to take this time wasn't as treacherous and dangerous as the one it had taken you to get here. You coughed as silence befell you and the Uchiha, and you stared at him as he in turn stared out the window. It was only a few minutes later when he realised you were looking at him, and when he apprehended you for it, you smirked.

Well, I might as well have a little fun while I'm here... you thought evilly to yourself, moving closer to him. His breath hitched as he drew away from you, wide-eyed.

"[N-Name]?!" he exclaimed embarrassedly, face flushing a bright shade of red. You put your face right up to his, pouting as you batted your eyelashes at him.

"SASUKE-KUUUUUUN!" The sound of your voice- or rather, the princess's voice- instantly turned Sasuke off and he scowled, pushing your face away from his.

"Go away, [Name]," he spat, shaking his head. You giggled and leaned forward even more.

"But Sasuke-kun, I don't want to marry the prince! I want to marry you, Sasuke-kun!" you said in the Crown Princess's high voice, clasping your hands in front of your face and giving Sasuke the puppy dog look. "Please marry me, Sasuke-kun, you're so good looking! You shinobi are just so amazing! Can we get married and have children? If you marry me, we'll be the hottest royal couple out there! You'll be the king- doesn't that sound exciting, Sasuke-kun?" Your last sentence was a purr as you ran your fingers up Sasuke's arm, trying not to burst into laughter. Sasuke shivered and elbowed you away.

"You're really having fun with this, aren't you!?" he exclaimed, pulling his jacket over his head. "Fuck off, [Name]! I don't need any of this!"

"B-But Sasuke-kun, I love you!" you fake cried, leaning on the Uchiha. "Look, I've got nice boobs and an ass! I know you- pfft, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" The last sentence absolutely killed you, and you fell onto Sasuke, laughing like a maniac. "I'M S-SORRY I C-COULDN'T- OH MY GOD- I CAN'T- HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sasuke grimaced and shoved you off, making you squeal as you rolled off his lap onto the ground. Since it was a tight fit, your torso went down, but your legs went up as you avoided cramping them up. You squealed as you felt your skirts fly up, and thrashed around screaming at Sasuke to help you up in the princess's annoying voice.

"SASUUUUKE-KUUUUUN!"

"I'm not helping you until you talk in your normal voice."

"I can't!"

"Well then." You groaned with effort as you grabbed both the seats on either side of you and attempted to hoist yourself up. You couldn't.

"Sasuke!"