Chapter 51 - The Big Day

"Thank you for doing this for me, Hokage-sama."

"It's no big deal, [Name]. Kakashi and I are only here for ceremonial purposes. You focus on yourself and Sasuke."

You inhaled and exhaled loudly as you thanked Tsunade for being by your side the next day, having arrived before all your other guests to prepare yourself for the big day. Decked out in your traditional white kimono with your white wedding hood obscuring your face from the Senju's vision, you were jittery as you waited alone within the shrine for the guests to begin arriving, back turned to the exit as the Hokage walked out.

"So, it's being done, is it?"

You jumped in fright at the sound of a familiar, annoying, nasally voice behind you, and stood up to see Yuki standing at the door in a loud and exorbitant red and white outfit that could rival yours, wearing a white lace veil of her own.

"Y-Yes," you managed to choke out, your nerves so great that you couldn't even manage a snarky comment to the princess about her almost inappropriate attire. "Thanks for- letting us do this."

"Hmph. I guess we'll just have to see whether or not Sasuke actually turns up," said Yuki snidely, gaining your attention immediately. "I mean, even if he does... I came dressed for any, ah, change in plans."

"What change?"

"Don't be foolish, [Name]," sneered the princess, turning her nose up in the air. "You both know this day would've been impossible without my gracious funding. If Sasuke knows what's good for him, he'll follow the path that leads him to riches. And by riches, I mean me. It would be a shame if the couple who were intending to get married didn't do so, but, you know. It doesn't have to be a wasted ceremony."

Your nerves were replaced by fury in the blink of an eye.

"Look, bitch!" you snarled, stepping forward and poking Yuki in the chest. "You may have paid for all of this, but we didn't ask you to! Sasuke and I would've been perfectly capable of funding our own wedding, and in our own time! I was going to turn a blind eye to your outfit, but as soon as you mentioned Sasuke- I don't care! You're a fucking rude ass bitch and I'm sick of forcing myself to be nice to you just because you're a fucking princess! All you care about is getting what you want, and then throwing a hissy fit when you can't get it! In case you haven't noticed, Sasuke and I did you a favour by breaking things off with that rude ass Lava Prince! He was disgusting on so many levels, and if it had been you there instead of me, your ass would've been violated!"

"My god, the ner-"

"Shut up, I'm not done!" you hissed, cutting off an offended Yuki as she tried to interrupt you. "When the hell will you leave Sasuke and I alone?! Can you get it through your thick, empty head that Sasuke has no interest in you?! Do you have no moral compass to guide you away from meddling in a soon-to-be-married man's life?! What the fuck, Yuki? Do you know how annoying you are?! Do you have no friends to guide you in the right direction in life, or do you just have servants who cater to your every beck and call? You just pissed off the wrong bitch!"

The princess' eyes widened as you continued your verbal tirade, ripping her to shreds.

"The only reason why I'm tolerating you being here is because it was in that stupid contract we signed, and because you're the one who paid for this," you barked in her face, watching as she slowly began to wither away under your presence. "You're more than welcome to attend the ceremony and reception, but if you so much as look at Sasuke the wrong way, I'll deal with you myself! Stop being an annoying bitch and go and sit down with the other guests!"

You ended off by pointing outside of the shrine, where rows and rows of seats for the guests had been set up in preparation for your ceremony. Yuki, looking like she was going to cry, merely continued staring at you with trembling eyes.

"Why are you still here?!" you yelled in her face, no longer caring about "keeping the peace." The Land of Ice was irrelevant to you now- you could deal with Tsunade later. You had too much anger at Yuki to keep it in any longer- and now that no one was there to hold you back, everything was out in the open.

You huffed as you brought yourself to calm, feeling marginally better now that you had unleashed yourself on the bratty princess.

"My- my father will be hearing about this!"

"Oh, boohoo!" you taunted, poking out your tongue at Yuki as she attempted to speak up. "I don't care, you drape! But if you ever interfere with me and Sasuke again, you'll regret it!"

Incensed by your words but fearful of what you might do to her if she remained, Yuki merely stomped her foot angrily and stormed out of the shrine, lifting up her skirts as she did so. Now that you were thoroughly pissed off, you were uncertain of how you were going to handle the actual wedding.

"Stupid drape," you muttered evilly under your breath, adjusting your hood so that it obscured your face properly.