Chapter 4 - We're Shinobi, Not Dancers!

"Ballroom dancing! Partner up with Sasuke, and show me what you've got!"

The next day, your utterly flamboyant dance teacher pushed you into Sasuke's arms, making you yelp in annoyance as he caught you by the shoulder. Sasuke, too, seemed aghast by his request.

"B-But Susumu-"

"It's sensei to you, Uchiha!" yelled the instructor, whacking Sasuke over the head with his walking stick. He was of tiny stature, and the fact that he seemed mouse-like didn't help his case. You and Sasuke exchanged looks; you were shinobi, for crying out loud, not ballroom dancers!

"With all due respect, sensei, but [Name]'s the one who's supposed to be learning how to dance. Not me." With that, Sasuke violently brushed you out of his grip, sending you flying towards Susumu-sensei. You managed to get a grip and halt before you collided with the old man, sending Sasuke a look of pure evil as you did so. Susumu-sensei started bawling with laughter, smacking his stick against the ground as he did so.

"Nonsense, Uchiha! Every woman needs a partner, and as you can see, I'm not fit to keep up with you energetic lot," chuckled Susumu-sensei, his bushy brows half obscuring his spectacles. "Therefore, you and [Name] shall learn together. Am I clear?"

"But-"

"Uchiha, this is my dance studio, so these are my rules!" barked Susumu-sensei, raising his stick and poking it in Sasuke's stomach. The Uchiha grimaced as the bottom of the old man's stick rubbed into his jounin flak jacket, leaving a small mark behind.

"While you're both at it, take off those silly uniforms," said Susumu-sensei, indicating that you and Sasuke both remove your jackets. "How you would expect to dance in those, I have no idea." Grumbling, you and Sasuke took off your jackets and handed them to the old man, who grinned and threw them aside without a care. Now, you and Sasuke were in black, long sleeved shirts with the orange Uzushiogakure whirl on the upper left shoulder, and the long, standard navy blue pants. You wore your headband around your waist; Sasuke, on his forehead.

"Get into position!" You and Sasuke stood in front of each other, just staring awkwardly. He stood a few inches taller than you, which didn't help ease the mood at all. Susumu-sensei sighed and pushed Sasuke closer to you with his stick, barking, "Position, Uchiha!" He stumbled forward with both his arms outstretched, and accidentally grabbed your boobs.

"SASUKE!" you screeched, slapping him in the face as he reeled back, a look of horror painted across his features. Susumu-sensei sighed again, and this time, pushed you towards the Uchiha.

"Positions! Put your hands here, and here!" He barked at Sasuke to place his right hand around your waist, and for you to put your left hand on his right shoulder. You snorted, until he made the two of you hold hands with your free ones. Now close in contact, you and Sasuke were furiously blushing as you struggled to accommodate each other's figures pressed against each other, purposely avoiding gazes. Susumu-sensei noticed this, and slammed his walking stick against the backs of both of your heads.

"Look at each other! Pretend to be deeply in love, and let the emotions take over as you waltz across the dance floor!"

You and Sasuke awkwardly looked up at each other, his dark coal eyes a mirror of your own awkward [e/c] ones.

"This is all your fault," you mouthed loudly, as Susumu-sensei began directing your feet on where to go. He was taken aback.

“Excuse you?”

“Now, dance!”

You and Sasuke awkwardly waltzed around the floor, avoiding looking at each other for fear of turning a brighter shade of red as Susumu-sensei yelled at you two about posture and whatnot.

"Now pull her to you! Pull her against your chest and- boom! Finish it off!" barked Susumu-sensei as your dance gradually came to an end. Sasuke twirled you around before pulling you back to him, and as he lashed you back-

"NOW KISS!"

Somehow, your lips miraculously met, and the looks on your faces were ones of pure horror. And while the two of you broke apart and started yelling at each other's clumsiness and tried to wipe away any trace of each other's lips from your own, Susumu-sensei stood cackling in the corner as he leaned against his walking stick.

"It was your fault!"

"Me?!"

"Ah, young love," gushed the old geezer as you made a show of wiping down your tongue while verbally assaulting Sasuke.