♡Josh x Anthony♡

❤🌹 It's you🌹❤

"Look, I can't do this anymore," Josh murmured softly, staring down at his feet knowing that if he even looked at her he would regret it all and beg for her to take him back

"Look, I can't do this anymore," Josh murmured softly, staring down at his feet knowing that if he even looked at her he would regret it all and beg for her to take him back. Meanwhile, Nessa sighed, a few stray tears falling from her eyes as the realization finally hit her. She knew exactly why Josh broke up with her. It wasn't because the love between the two of them faded, that was very much still present which made this all harder. It was because a new love sparked between them and someone else.

"Can you just admit it," Nessa stated,  squeezing her eyes shut hard as she threw her fists at her side, she just wanted to hear him admit it, admit that he still loved her, but he loved someone else much more.

"Admit wha-" Josh began, looking down at her with confusion present in his face, but before he could ramble out any bullshit about how he, " didn't know what she was talking about".

"That you love him, just admit me that you fucking love him and I'll be on my merry little way!" Nessa yelled, getting more aggressive and showing flares of sarcasm at the end of her sentence. Josh swallowed hard, looking down at the ground, he knew he couldn't come up with an excuse, or at least an excuse that Nessa would believe.

     Josh had hoped and prayed every day that nobody would notice that he always seems to get a little too protective or a little too close to Anthony whenever he had the chance. It was a sad truth, but he needed to accept the fact that, he still loved Nessa, but he loved Anthony more.

"I-," Josh stumbled over his words, fear overtaking his body as the realization hit him. Some part deep within him was finally coming to terms with the fact that yes, he did have a crush on Anthony Reeves, and yes he did like boys.

"I love him," Josh whispered, tears gently forming in his eyes. Nessa just proceeded to nod, before turning away and walking out of the door. She left Josh standing there, tears forming in his eyes as she closed the door softly. But within the pain of the breakout, he felt some sort of empowerment. He had finally admitted it verbally, he finally stated the fact that he loved Anthony. Josh smiled softly, repeating it over and over again, knowing that it was, and he hoped it always would be true. Josh quickly rushed towards his door, throwing it open and dashing down the hallway towards the all too familiar room. Without even knocking he opened the door, revealing a shocked Anthony sitting on his bed, playing on his DS.

"Holy shit! You scared me!" Anthony exclaimed, placing his hand on his heart dramatically. Josh let out a breathy laugh while sitting down on Anthony's bed.

"So what are you playing, Bubba?" Josh asked, moving a little closer to the boy infatuated with his game. Anthony pulled the Nintendo Ds away from his face so that Josh could see the screen.

"Tomodachi Life," Anthony spoke with a smile, happily tapping and playing his game. Josh couldn't help the smile that spread across his face, he felt glee building inside him watching the person he loved having so much fun.

"I have something really important to tell you," Josh said, his smile beginning to falter slightly as he thought about how painfully awkward it would be to finally express the feeling he's been repressing for if he's being honest, the past few months.

"What?" Anthony questioned, putting his game down and looking over at Josh who had a light blush covering his face. Josh gently grabbed Anthony's arm and pulled him over to sit on his lap. They've always done things like this, cuddling, holding hands, giving each other kisses on the cheek, but this time it felt different. Josh placed a gentle kiss on the side of Anthony's head whilst wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Go back to playing your game," Josh murmured, resting his chin on Anthony's shoulder. Anthony sat in confusion for a few moments before hesitantly picking up his game and resuming playing with it. Everything seemed to be at ease, and both of them truly enjoyed that feeling of pure and warm comfort.

"Do you wanna be mine?" Josh stated, which caused Anthony to go wide-eyed and shocked. While he sat in utter confusion and slight panic, Josh sat there with a bit of regret, but in the end, he knew that it was the right thing to say. He had held his feelings in for so long, and he desperately needed to know if Anthony felt the same way.

"What do you m-mean?" Anthony mumbled, his face going red and his hands shaking slightly.

"You know what I mean," Josh was quick to reply.

"I mean if you want me. In that case, y-" Anthony began speaking but was cut off by Josh grabbing his chin and turning him to face him. He placed a long, soft kiss on his lips. After Josh pulled away, he pulled Anthony closer, leaning his head on his chest.

"But what about Nessa?" Anthony questioned, scared that Nessa would find out that they had kissed.

"It's taken care of, don't worry Bubba," Josh replied.

___

Hey guys! Please keep the requests coming! I'm having so much fun writing them. But if you do request please comment some sort of prompt or idea for me to go off of.

Anyways love y'all and remember to take care of yourself!