♡Anthony x Griffin♡

Anthony stood in front of the mirror, glancing at his body, his eyes settling on his ribs that seemed to be a little too prominent. He sighed, pulling his shirt back down, still glancing at his figure that was 'too thin for a boy'. He found himself often comparing the boy's bodies to his own. They were all masculine and strong,  yet he was far from it. He laid down on his bed, a soft sigh leaving his lips as he remembered every time his small body had done him a disservice.

    He remembered all the times he borrowed clothes from one of the boys, and how the clothes always hung loosely or simply fell off of him. Anthony began to flashback to the time he and the boys took a road trip

*Flashback*

Anthony, Noen, Chase, Payton, Josh, Jaden, and Griffin all stood outside of the car, arguing over who would sit where.

"Well, I'm driving so this isn't my problem!" Noen called out, moving to swiftly put his bag in the trunk of the car. He jogged over to the driver's side, not wanting to be involved in the boy's argument. Subsequently, Chase dashed over to the passenger side, wanting to be next to Noen and out of the guy's way. The boys were now arguing and fighting for spots, Anthony standing quietly near Griffin. There were three seats cramped together in the very back of the car, then two seats in front of that with space between them.

     Anthony ignored their disagreement because he was pretty much fine with sitting anywhere, except for the middle. After a few moments of Anthony spacing out, he was dragged back to the real world by Griffin shaking his shoulder.

"Go crawl back in the middle bud," Griffin said lightly, pointing at the middle seat in the back of the car. He peaked his head into the car, seeing that Josh was seated in the very back on the left side. Anthony was quick to shake his head no, desperately not wanting to be squished between the two boys.

"No!" Anthony shouted, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Griffin was quick to scoop Anthony up, stepping into the car and moving to the very back as Anthony thrashed about.

     Griffin sat Anthony in the middle, swiftly buckling him in before he could move. Griffin sat to the right of him.

      Anthony sat sandwiched between the two, tears gently pricking his eyes as his frustration blossomed. 

     If it wasn't for his frail body, he wouldn't be squished in the middle. Life wasn't fair. It sounds so pathetic to be crying over being in the middle, but it seemed that his frail body always gave him a disadvantage.

*Flashback over*

     Anthony's lip quivered as he began to lightly sob, curling up into a ball as the world seemingly closed in on him. His chest felt heavy, and he shuttered as he attempted to take deep breaths.

     Although Anthony hated his skinny physique, but he was deathly afraid of gaining the slightest bit of weight. He couldn't help but wonder if the boys would hate him for changing how his body looks. These intrusive thoughts clouded his mind, making it seem like the world was closing in on him.

     Although Anthony couldn't hear it, the door to his room began to creek open, and Griffin slowly slid into his room. He was taken aback by the sight of Anthony laying on his bed, in a ball of sadness and tears.

     Without thinking, Griffin rushed over to Anthony, wrapping his arms around the crying boy. His mind was racing a million miles a minute as he attempted to figure out why the boy was crying. Griffin was gently holding Anthony's head against his chest, using his free hand to stroke up and down his back.

 "What's wrong baby?" Griffin cooed softly playing with his hair. At this point, Anthony was hysterical and barely breathing. His sobs were echoing through the room and it pained Griffin.

"Wuh Wuh W-ell" Anthony began to let out through sobs.

"I-I'm so skinny! And fuh fuh fucking ugly! Y-you guys ha-ate me because I'm skin-n-ny!" Anthony cried, burying his face in Griffin's chest.

"You're perfect baby, we love you and you don't need to change yourself," Griffin whispered softly attempting to calm him down.

"But on a serious note, don't let me ever catch you talking bad about yourself ever again" Griffin murmured harshly.

"O-ok" was all Anthony could respond.

___

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm still working on the Purge part 2

     I wanna write a new tik tok bxb book called "7 deadly sins"  (btw it's not associated with the anime lol)

Basically each boy would be the child of one of the seven deadly sins and they would all live together in a house with someone as the devil/ their leader.

Let me know if you guys like the idea of that