♡Jaden x Anthony ♡

🔪❤️Knives and know-it-all's❤️🔪

Kinky

       Anthony sat on the bed, happily watching Tv as he curled up against the countless pillows and blankets

       Anthony sat on the bed, happily watching Tv as he curled up against the countless pillows and blankets. He was watching Victorious while scrolling through his phone, not really paying attention to what was going on around him.

"Anthony? Can you come over to my room!" Jaden called out, causing Anthony to quickly snap out of his half-conscious state and hastily try to untangle himself from his sheets.

"I'm on my way!" He called out, nearly falling as his foot got caught in the blankets. Anthony finally made his way across his bedroom, rushing to see what Jaden needed. He made the quick trip down the hallway to his room. Anthony was surprised when he saw that Jaden's door was closed, and he grew extremely confused when he saw that the room was illuminated by red light.

"Jaden?" Anthony questioner softly, grasping the doorknob.

"Come in," Jaden stated lowly, causing a slight feeling of panic to arise in Anthony. He couldn't help but wonder if this conversation would be extremely negative and lead to screaming and tears. Anthony tried his best to recall anything he'd done wrong recently, but he couldn't think of any action of his that would upset Jaden.

"O-ok," Anthony stuttered our, slowly pushing the door open revealing Jaden sitting on his bed with a black bag next to him. The smaller boys breath hitched as he patted the space on the bed in front of him. Anthony quickly complied, not wanting to irritate Jaden in case this conversation grew hostile.

   The moment Anthony sat down, Jaden pulled him back against his chest, a devious smile present on his face. A hand was clasped over Anthony's mouth as he thrashed against the strangely dominant boy.

"Jaden this isn't like you!" Anthony said between gasps.

"Oh baby, trust me when I say this. You don't know everything about me. But if you want me to stop, just say so," Jaden said in a soothing tone as he began to unzip the black bag. His actions left Anthony confused and slightly afraid.

    Suddenly, Jaden pulled a small switchblade out of the bag, he quickly flicked the blade out. Anthony was now full on panicking, thrashing wildly against Jaden and screaming softly.

"Shh, calm down baby, knowing you I think your going to like this, a lot," He cooed softly, carefully running the flat, cool blade across Anthony's chest. His intention wasn't to hurt his precious baby, only to arouse him.

    Anthony's panic was almost instantly stopped when he felt the cool blade touching his skin.

"J-Jaden? Why do I l-like it?" Anthony said, trying to hold in a light moan.

"Because," was all Jaden responded, before moving the blade lower. The knife was now circling the crotch of Anthony's jeans, causing him to let out a high pitch breathy moan.

"You're my horny little slut," Jaden remarked which only turned Anthony on further.

"And just remember," Jaden whispered in Anthony's ear.

"You don't know everything about me."