♡Payton x Josh♡

Payton sat next to Josh on the couch, watching intently as he played videogames, and momentarily cheering him on when he felt was appropriate. Of course, Payton never really played videogames, so he ended up cheering when Josh died, or when Josh began to lose by mistake. Obviously Josh didn't mind, just giggling at the confused boy.

"Payton!" Someone called out from the kitchen. Payton perked up, searching for the source of the sound. Griffin walked into the living room, a smile on his face as he held out his arms awaiting a hug from the small boy on the couch. Payton jumped up immediately, excited to see one of his best friends for the first time in months. They all lived together, but Griffin was away for a couple of months because he was taking another college course.

     Payton rushed over to him, wrapping his arms around the taller boys center, hiding his face in his chest.

"I missed you so much!" Payton exclaimed as he held on tight, afraid that if he let go Griffin would disappear. Griffin stifled a giggle as he looked down at the shorter boy holding on for dear life.

"I missed you to bud," Griffin said with a soft smile grazing his face. Josh sat on the couch, a grimace flashing across his face as he tried to hide the fact that he was upset the Payton was wrapped in Griffin's arms.

"Want to go make Tik Tok's?" Griffin asked Payton, as he pulled his phone out of his back pocket. Payton nodded excitedly and grabbed Griffin's hand leading him to the kitchen where they would film. Josh frowned, slightly uneased at the fact that Payton chose Griffin over him. But he kind of understood, he hadn't seen Griffin in a few months. He sighed as the two of them ran off into the kitchen, leaving him alone in the living room, his game still running on the TV.

     He could hear them giggling and laughing. Josh caught glimpses of the two running around and smiling, which brought red to Josh's cheeks. This wasn't an embarrassed blush, it was red hot anger that settled onto his face. Griffin knew about Josh's feelings for the younger boy, and this was a rare occurrence that the two got to hang out alone. Josh stood up, throwing his controller down on the couch in anger, as he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. Josh walked through the kitchen, behind where Griffin and Payton were filming a tik tok as he made his way to the stairs. It was easy for the boys to tell he was upset, as his face showed his emotions clearly.

Josh made his way up the stairs and down the hall to his room, closing the door behind him. He couldn't tell if he felt like screaming and punching the wall, or hopelessly falling onto his bed and sobbing.

Meanwhile, Payton and Griffin stood in the kitchen, exchanging looks as their worry grew. Griffin was about to rush to the staircase, but Payton gently grabbed his hand and held him back.

"I got it, I'll call you if I need help," Payton said with a light smile, Griffin nodding his head in return. Payton made his way to the staircase, and up the stairs. He walked down the familiar hallway until he stumbled upon Josh's closed door.

He took a deep breath, before knocking.

"Josh? Can I come in?" Payton questioned gently. After standing for a few seconds and getting no response, he turned the doorknob and gently opened the door. He saw a sad Josh sitting on his bed, taking gentle breaths as he picked at his nails, his face covered in disappointment. He looked up at Payton, trying to force a small smile but failing.

"What's wrong?" Payton questioned softly, sitting on the edge of Josh's bed.

"I'm sorry," Josh said gently. Looking down at his thumbs as he spoke.

"Why are you sorry?" Payton questioned, moving to wrap his arms around the taller boy.

"I got jealous and ruined you and Griffin hanging out," Josh whispered, a sigh falling from his lips. Payton was confused because Josh had done nothing wrong.

"Why were you jealous?" Payton questioned, clearly confused by the older boy. Josh mumbled something that Payton couldn't understand, which prompted Payton to ask again.

"What were you jealous of?" Payton pressed, trying to get Josh to speak louder.

"Griffin," Josh mumbled into Payton's shoulder, as he continued to hug the smaller boy. Payton was slightly shocked, why would he be jealous of Griffin? He thought.

"Wh-" Payton was about to ask why, but Josh beat him to it.

"Because I like you Payton, and Griffin just took you away from me" Josh grumbled as he pulled away from Payton, and Josh stood up to walk away.

"Wait! Josh don't leave!" Payton yelled, moving to stand by Josh's side, almost tripping over a blanket because he was moving so fast. Josh turned around to face him, waiting for him to speak.

"I like you too," Payton said with a smile.

---

Little PSA if you commented a request, I probably won't see it. So if you really want me to write a certain ship, please DM me. I'm having a hard time keeping track of all the requests people comment so...

 yeah if you really want to see a certain ship, direct message me it!