25

Aprils POV.

Oh, remember when Michael pranked me and decided to confront me? Yeah, I got him back, I decided to re-dye his hair into a neon orange. He messed with the wrong person, and I think he learnt his lesson.

Not to mess with me.

Right now, I'm sitting backstage watching as 5 sauce, yes I just said sauce, kick off the Take me home tour.

"Those lads are rocking it" Liam said biting into his Apple.

I let out a sigh " I just want to play football"

The boys chuckled, " is that all you can think about?"

I nodded earning another chuckle escape their mouths, they were nervous because this was the first ever show of their sold out arena tour. I would be pissing my pants if were was them.

All of a sudden, Niall shouted "I KNOW!"

Everyone's face read confusion except Nialls, he then continued

"What if we go play football tomorrow at the park?"

My eyes lit up and a huge smile arrived on my face, I jumped up from the sofa my bum was resting on and tackled Niall into a hug, my head pressed against his chest I managed to mumbled out " you're the best"

I felt his lips peck the top of my head and his large hand rub my back

"Boys it's time to shine" Paul burst into the room, and speeding off to God knows where.

"Wish us luck, April" Zayn suggested

"Break a leg!" I say until it hit me "Actually don't! It's painful, trust me"

The boys laughed because they know I hated it when I broke my leg, it was literally a pain.

I walked the boys over to the stage and hug them one by one, wishing them good luck.

It was half way through the show and the boys are sweating, they're like waterfalls right now, stinky ones though.

Liam was the one dancing around and pulling everyone in to make sure they're enjoying it, Harry was simply throwing water around and messing his crazy hair, Louis and Zayn are the jokers who like to pull pranks and Niall was rocking out his guitar with Stan.

It was a good show, it was finally a wrap after all those pranks and awful dance moves.

"You guys stink" my fingers pinching the edge of my nose

Zayn chuckled and open his arms wide "come here, give me a hug"

My head rapidly shakes from left to right, until someone tackled me down.

5 sweaty stinky boys are embracing me in their warm bodies. I try wiggle myself out and managed to escape. I was suffocating.

The journey home was short because Louis decided to be our out of tune radio, he sang songs in a weird voice, but at the same time it was funny. I even recorded it on vine and posted it on Twitter making people saying they love me but some saying hateful things, but I chose to ignore it.

One by one we all had a shower and dressed into our PJs and went our own ways, what I mean is, went our own bedrooms.

I hit the pillows and snuggled into the warm embrace the bed offered me, until I heard a text message.

" from: unknown
do you think we forgot about you? haha, we didn't, keep one eye open and one eye closed "

****************** not edited.
Well that's today's chapter,

It's a special day

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

So yeah, vote and comment you know..