04

[april's P.O.V]

I let everything out, word for word. I never thought speaking my whole life would make the huge weight on my shoulders go. It was pretty weird telling my whole life story to five boys who I just met yesterday. My eyes slowly made their way to look up at the boys reaction, Niall was crying and so was Zayn. I could see the tint of hurt in Harry's eyes.

"Don't worry about me; I will live in the streets if I have too. Please don't pity me" I whispered slowly standing up.

I felt someone push me back down to the seat and an Irish accent speak up "No, April you are staying with us, I'm not going to risk losing you"

"B-but you don't know me"

"Please, from the moment I saw you, I knew something was wrong. We would do anything to make you stay with us, we will keep you safe and put your stupid father in prison and maybe one of us can adopt you or something, please just stay with us" Niall pleaded, tears rolling down his cheek.

I lift my hand up and wipe his tear "Please don't cry"

He pulled me to a bone crushing hug, I felt his chin resting on my head "We'll keep you safe, no matter what"

I looked around to see the boys with a huge smile on their faces. It felt so weird; a minute ago they were crying now they have the biggest smile from ear to ear.

"I can train football with you, Oh my god, we can so totally go shopping right now" Louis gushed with a high tone voice

I chuckled "Sounds alright to me" the boys all cheered in excitement.

"Wait" I yelled.

A several of 'what's' came from the boys mouth. "You guys look so familiar, who are you? Are you famous?"

"yea, we are one direction. 'The biggest boy band in the world'" Zayn answered making quotation marks in the air.

"But, I thought The Wanted were the biggest boy band in the world" i remarked

With that Louis started coughing, all eyes in the room shot me playful glares. I simply just 'Smiled and waved'.

"You will regret that" Louis coughed.

"I don't think so" I sang.

Liam looked at me "What song was that when you were singing in the music room?"

I felt my cheeks heat I presume its red now, darn it! "A-a song I made up"

"That's was so good! You need to continue it!"

"I'm alright" I shrugged.

"You aren't getting away with this!" Liam shouted playfully.

I giggled and shut the entrance door behind me. I walked over to the black SUV van that was parked in front of the house. Well should I say 'My House' now, technically I live there now?

I was sat in-between Niall and Harry while Louis was driving calling shotgun and Zayn on the passenger seat. Sometimes I wonder how old these boys are. I looking down at my lap and replaying what Niall said to me earlier on.

'Put your stupid father in prison and maybe one of us can adopt you or something' Niall's words dancing around my head, he actually cares about me. I felt someone's arms wrap around my shoulder I look up and see Niall giving me a toothy grin. I'm so glad that I've met these boys especially Niall, he is like my Brother to me. I know we only met yesterday, but the way he wraps his arms around me, gives me his hugs makes me feel safe.

"Hey, we've arrived" Harry poked me "It looks like you got lost in your thoughts" I smiled at the fact I ignored everything and just thought about how Niall makes me safe.

*skipping the shopping scene*

We arrived home with more than 10 bags of cloths all just for me, I told the boys that they didn't need to spend all their money on me. But guess what? They didn't listen, they got me so many cloths and things a girl might need, and they even got me an IPHONE5S GOLD ! I couldn't thank them enough.

I walked into my 'new' room and dropped all the bags and ran to my bed, I fell on my bed and sighed, I love my bed.

Two seconds later Niall burst in "Do you have twitter?"

I looked at him confused "What's that"

"I guess you don't have it then" he chuckled.

"Do you know how to work with your phone?" He asked another question

"No, show me"

Niall showed me how to use my phone and signed me to this thing called 'Twitter' he made my username as 'NiallsPrincess'. We took random photos of ourselves from funny to normal to stupid; I really liked them all but we only had to pick one for my 'Icon'. We eventually picked one after lots of fighting and giggling.

My phone vibrated signifying I had a notification I look down and unlock my phone to go on twitter "@NiallOfficial: Follow my beautiful Princess @NiallsPrincess, yes I made her twitter, shh dn't tell the boys! Don't send her hate or ill look for you and kill you ;)!"

I received lots of mentions saying 'Who are you, how old are you, go die, you're really pretty' I decided to send a new tweet to everyone.

'@NiallsPrincess: Hey Guys, I'm new at this so bare with me! By the way I'm 13 for everyone that Is asking'

I nodded of satisfaction of my tweet and tapped send; I looked around twitter and saw all the boys followed me. I got up and looked for Niall, I was so into Twitter I didn't even watch him leave, I laughed at myself and walked to the living room where all the boys were.

"Don't listen to the hate" Louis chirped.

"I will try not too"

"Its 7:30, should we order Chinese and watch a movie?" Liam suggested

Everyone agreed with the idea, I wonder what will happen next, I mean like what happens If I go out in public all the media decides to spread pictures of me, how I'm living with the boys now. The boys told me about them and what the media will do when we were at the mall but what happens if my dad comes and finds me and kills me? I tensed and shut my eyes wishing nothing will happen.

---------------------

Hehe, the daddy is coming in soon ;)!

sorry guys for the mistakes! my parents still have my things so this was a 'sneaky update' ill edit it all later! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, ill try update tomorrow.

Also, I've got 100+ readers in less that 3 days I can't be any more happier! Is happier even a word? xD lol anyways.. THANK YOU AND SPREAD MY BOOK AROUND PLEASE <3