24.

Songs for this chapter:

Don't Stop - 5 Seconds of Summer.

Last Night - The Vamps

Neon lights - Demi lovato

**********

(Aprils Point Of View)

It's been two weeks since I left that horrible place called hospital and also the fact it's been two week since they texted me. Probably it was just to scare me no big deal right?

Anyways right now at this moment I'm stuck in the car on our way to the O2 arena to meet 5 seconds of summer and kick off the Take me home tour... Very exciting!

My eyes wondered around the vehicle until it landed on my leg, I've finally taken the stupid cast out! I can finally play football again, but apparently Louis said we can start playing football as soon as we kick off tour because he needs to stay fit. I let out a chuckle making all eyes look at me.

My head shot up with a confused expression plastered on my face.

"What? I was just replaying the words Louis told me about staying fit" I shrugged

"You're so weird sometimes, I worry about you" Harry said shaking his mop of curls.

"Shut it curly or you won't see those curls again" I said almost in a demanding tone.

He quickly shot his hands up in the air for surrender. I seriously think I'll go crazy with these boys. They sometimes act like they're 5, it's a big pain in the bum bum.

"Alright, we're here" Paul announced.

I quickly shuffled onto my feet and stood outside the arena with my mouth gaped open. This is huge.

"Woah, you guys are playing in that tomorrow?" I said in disbelief

"Hell yeah! Hopefully next year we'll be playing in stadiums" Zayn fist pumped.

"Let's get a move on Ril" Harry said.

"You really want to lose your curls don't you?" My eyes threatened.

"You won't touch these goldilocks" He skipped along the empty corridors.

"You'll see" I whispered to myself.

As all the boys including Paul walked in front of me I zoned out to think of a plan to get Harry while he's sleeping. They say I'm the master of the Pranks. A yellow bulb appeared over my head with the most brilliant idea ever. I may need Niall's or Liam's help on this one.

Everyone stopped In their tracks and walked into the room that had " 5 seconds of summer" printed out on the door. We came across to see 4 boys sitting on the couch watching football.

"Hey lads" Niall chirped

"Hey, I'm Ashton! Thank you for inviting us to take part of the Take me Home Tour" He said standing up

"This is Michael, Calum and Luke" Ashton presented his band mates.

"I think we'll get along just well!" Liam smiled

"You know our names right?" Louis added.

"Of course who doesn't?" The one with coloured hair laughed... I think his name is Michael.

God, I suck at memorising names, I've got memory of a goldfish.

I looked down at my feet awkwardly while all of the boys spoke to each other. Suddenly the talking went quiet, I looked up to find everyone staring at me.

My blood boiling up against my cheeks making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Hi" was the only thing I could say. Lame.

"And you are?" Ashton smiled

"April" I kindly said

"Nice to meet you April! Come sit down ?" Calum offered.

I dragged my feet across the dressing room and threw myself onto the couch. Making everyone that was sitting on it jump up a tiny bit.

"I've got a question" I blurted out

"I think I know the question" Harry said winking at me.

I gave him the 'you know it' look and looked over at the members of 5 seconds of summer.

"Why are you called 5 seconds of summer?" I asked

"We don't really know, Michael just said the name and we liked it so we went along with it" Luke shrugged.

My eyes looked at Michael "Why not 1 week of summer or 50 seconds of summer?"

I continued "I understand the UK only has 5 seconds of summer because of this bipolar weather"

"Why aren't you called September? Or why not October?" Michael sassed back with a smirk laying on his face.

"Do you want to start this Michael?" I squinted my eyes.

"Dude, don't say yes... She'll get you good" Harry warned them.

"You know what, Let's make this tour interesting. Yes I do want to start this" he shot back.

"Game on"

"Game on"

"Things are going to get heated, I'm loving tour already!" Louis yelled.

Everyone in the room laughed at Louis, he's so silly. I got another target to aim at. Michael. My mind has to be set on Michael right now, I'm leaving Harry for last.

The day ended and everyone returned back home. Today was pretty eventful because 5sos seem to be cool bunch of lads. We already took selfies with them.

How cool is that?

My phone vibrated making my unlock my phone to see what it is.

"@michael5sos: @aprilxo game on"

I laughed and replied back to Michael

"@aprilxo: michael5sos you'll regret it, seriously"

"@Harry_Styles: @Michael5sos @Aprilxo you sure will regret it Michael"

"@michael5sos : we'll see @Aprilxo"

I also changed my twitter username because I was getting hate over it, oh well I locked my phone and threw it on top of the bed, I lazily tied up my hair and dressed Nialls shirt and head off to bed.

Tomorrow will be a good day.

A very good day.

You'll see Michael Clifford.

*******************

IF YOU GUYS DONT START COMMENTING / VOTING, IM ENDING THIS BOOK

THIS IS THE LONGEST WAIT YOU GUYS HAD TO WAIT, I'm sorry.

I haven't updated because my book isn't getting enough comments / votes?

But ily guys I'll try update this week! I've got exams so it'll be hard😭😭

{not edited}

Maryyxo