05

[Aprils P.O.V]

The sun bribes through the window, shinning across my face. I open my eyes slowly and kicking the duvet to the end of the bed, the cold sensation blowing onto me as the heat rapidly condensed giving me goose bumps. I stood up on my feet looking at my yellow football boots reflecting the strong sun, giving a strong blinding moment. I rush to the bathroom and peel my cloths of and stepped into the shower.

After me showering I lazily blow dried my hair and put my football kit on, I need to practice on my football skills. My eyes dart to my phone that was lying across the bed; I made my way over to it and grabbed it. Tapping my 4 digit number code and clicked the twitter app.

"Another day has arrived! Feeling great, just want to go out and play football" I tweeted, instantly I received over 500 mentions asking me questions about me.

"@5boys1D: You are really pretty! Don't listen to the hate; they are just jealous ;), are you good at football?"

I pressed reply "@NiallsPrincess: @5boys1D, thank you very much! I'll tell the boys to follow you hehe & I can say I'm average"

My phone buzzed with another mention, I looked at it carefully

"@NiallOfficial: @NiallsPrincess HURRY UP AND GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE, IM HUNGRY AND HARRY WON'T GIVE ME FOOD UNTIL UR HERE!"

I chuckled and locked my phone. I made my way to the kitchen where I see a Hungry Niall and a half naked Harry.

"I CAN NOT SEE MY EYES, MAY YOU PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON?" I yelled covering my eyes.

Harry chucked "Haha, I'm too sexy for you"

I grab the nearest thing to me, which was an apple. I threw the apple in Harry's direction "HA, keep dreaming, the only sexy one here is me"

With that I earned a chuckle from all of the boys that have been sitting in the couch behind us.

"Niall?"

"Yes princess?" He replied.

"When are you lads going to say that I live with you?" I asked.

"Probably today in the interview in 10 minu-"

Liam interrupted "10 MINUTES? WHAT? HOW? WHERE?"

Niall chuckled "Yes 10 minutes, how? I'm not sure, where? In the studio"

The boys except Niall and Zayn ran to their rooms probably to get change, I picked up the apple I threw at Harry and rinsed it with water; I took a bite "Oh and Nialler? You forgot to answer 'What' when Liam asked you"

"That's not funny; I've got a memory of a gold fish!"

"Do you wanna go to the park and play football after the interview?" Zayn chimed in looking at me observing my football kit; I smiled and nodded walking to my bedroom.

I enter my room and went to the check myself in the mirror, my bruise on my face was fading away, the cuts on my arms camouflaging with my skin. Since I met these boys, I've been able to smile. I just wish I remember my mum, or should I say I wish she was here. I don't plan to go back to my dad's house; I don't want to go back into the misery old me. People have told me I'm pretty but it's really hard to believe with all the names my dad spat at me, just can't get washed away. I honestly wish I can burn my past.

"APRIL, WHERE ARE YOU! WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!" I heard voices shout at me from downstairs.

I made my way downstairs and see 5 desperate boys to go, "Let's go then?"

We all walked over to the Black van parked in front of the house, Louis called out "I'M DRIVING SHOT GUN"

I chuckled "Can I sit in the passenger seat?"

"Sure" Louis chirped.

I sat down and buckled my seatbelt, Louis started the engine and speed off to the studio we were heading too, I listened to the radio that was blaring some unknown music, until it comes to an end. "And now another Hour of music coming ahead, Here's Bruno Mars Grenade" I squealed "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG" I reached over the volume and turned it louder, forgetting the boys where there I started singing.

Easy Come, Easy go, that's just how you live, oh

Take, Take, Take it all

But you never give

Should've known you was trouble

From the first kiss

Had your eyes wide open

Why where they open? [A/N: I skipped the song]

I finished the song with the last note, earning claps from behind me.

"That was awesome!" Niall boomed first.

I felt my cheeks getting red as a tomato. Louis proclaimed "We are here!"

******************************************

The interview is next chapter ;D.

oh yeah the drama is comming! Sorry for boring chapter boo hoo!

still don't have my phone so I apologise for any mistakes!

maryxo