11

{Aprils Point Of View}

Blackness. I hear voices, people crying, yelling but I can't understand what they're saying. Muffled voices coming from each directions, blurred images of my dads face peering down at me and drifting away into the cold darkness. I can't tell if I'm dreaming or not, but the blackness is scaring me.

What happened to me? Questions dancing around my head trying to remember, but no use at all. I tried to lift up my eye lids, so I can finally see the light, but they were to heavy to open. The blackness started to fade away getting replaced a strong light.

"April"

I try to follow the sound until I saw a girl sitting in the middle of the light, wait.

That girl is me, but how? What happened to me?

"April"

I followed the voice by walking closer to the girl, until she looked at me.

"April, wake up, these people haven't stopped crying, worrying, and worse of all they haven't gone home" she said

"Who?" I replied, my throat burning. Is this a punishment?

She didn't reply, instead the images of me laying on a hospital bed and the boys plus the three girlfriends where around my bed, their eyes bloodshot red, uncleaned clothes, their cheeks stained with the endless stream of tears from their glossy eyes, enduring the emotional pain.

I looked back at her "How can I wake up and tell her I'm fine?" I yelled making my throat burn twice as hard.

"Push your eyelids open with all the force you have in your body, this is the last time you'll see me, goodbye April, my time is up. Remember what I said"

I observed her disappear into the light. The darkness arrived invading every space of the light, and another video, but not of the boys...

But of my dad.

~

"Get up you filthy animal" My dad said through gritted teeth.

My body starts to shake, my feet automatically gets up obeying my dad's commands.

"You see those? " he pointed at my football boots

I slowly nod and watch my dad chuckle walking over to my boots.

He picked them up "You see this? You will never get to be a professional football footballer, you're shit! The people who say you're good is because they pity you"

He laughed.

My eyes started to prickle with water, blurring my vision, making the tear roll down my face and onto my clothes.

I stood there quietly, my arms wrapped around myself in a hug, hoping to comfort myself. The pearl shaped tears rolling down my cheeks, the noisy sobs echoed trough the empty house. I raised my hand so I can wipe my salty tears.

"That's not TRUE!" I yelled

My dad threw my football boots and sprinted over to me.

"Don't yell at me young lady" he said squishing my face.

My dad stepped back and started undoing his belt, within minutes the belt was in his hand with a smirk that was plastered on his ugly face.

He started whipping me, over and over again, my body screamed in pain. The pain shooting up to my leg, the blood getting swelled up into a bruise.

It's a bit like being in a car crash. I could hear and feel my heart beating in my ears, my vision becoming tunnelled, I could feel the endless individual cells and blood vessels bruising or bursting with the impact.

"You were just a mistake" was the last thing I heard, before the blackness involved with my vision.

~~

I blinked away that horrid memory, that I wouldn't like to remember again, but unfortunately it won't happen. It's stuck to me like superglue. Wishing I could burn it apart from my memory but I can't.

The blackness returned again, but the muffled voices were still around. I put my whole strength into moving my hand, until I accomplished it by moving it.

{Nialls Point of View}

"It's been two weeks, I'm depressed and I stink" I said to the four boys while touching Aprils hand

"Dude, you should go home" Liam suggested.

"I will not leave here until my princess wakes up!"

I watched Aprils lifeless body on top of the dull hospital bed, I scrunched my nose at the view. Her hair was losing colour, she was getting skinnier day by day, and no sign of her.

No movement.

No nothing.

I pray to God everyday, every night. Asking for April to come to earth, where she belongs not in the darkness.

I rub my fingers back and forth against Aprils hand.

I felt the gaze from the boy, watching me with my every move, measuring how long I take to breathe, how many times I blink in a minute. It was scary.

I leaned my head closer to April.

"Please, April..."

"... Give me a sign, anything, I need to know you are near to living again"

I cried into Aprils hand, until I felt my hand move.

My eyes bolted up to her hand giving me the biggest smile on earth.

She moved her hand.

She.

Moved

Her

Hand.

"Guys, she moved!" I yelled.

"Niall, are you sure you ain't seeing/feeling things?" Harry replied

***************************
Sorry for this short chapter, it was a rush.

Tomorrow will be longer.

{vote,read,enjoy}

Maryxo.