06

[April's POV]

We walked inside the modern stylish building, earning warming smiles from everyone around us. "Boys! You're late, go get dressed" a man with headphones panicked. I observed the room and spotted a red sofa, I pulled my iPhone out of my back pocket and waddled over to the sofa, I sat down, untangled my headphones and tapped the music button.

I looked up and saw a TV shooting the interview the boys are attending right now, I observed the boys on what they are wearing. Might as well unplug my headphones and listened to the boys talking

"So we've seen you around with a young girl, want to explain who she is?" the Interviewer said pointing to the giant screen behind, the boys rotated and saw a picture of me on the big screen.

"She's April, she is living with us now!" Niall spoke

"She's basically our daughter/sister" Louis added right after Niall.

The interviewer nodded "Is she here right now?"

I shake my head rapidly praying the boys say I'm not here, I would probably fall in national television. "Yeah she is!" Harry said.

I could hear Zayn shout repeatedly "APRIL! COME HERE!"

A masculine man stood in front of me asking me to go with him. I stood up and wiped my football kit. I'm not even dressed properly! What the hell! I'm going to fall or slide because of my studs. Damn this.

"There she is!" Louis shouted.

I walked slowly making sure I won't fall, i reached the sofa where the boys were sitting; I slowly observed where I could sit but there was no space at all. Niall pulled me to his lap and smiled at me.

"So April, how is it living with the boys?" The interviewer asked.

"Crazy, sorry for being in my football kit I never knew I was going live to national television" I started saying feeling my cheeks go red and getting warm. With that Niall chuckled and kissed my cheek receiving 'awes' from the crowd.

The interviewer continued "So boys, do you like having April around?"

"Of course we love having her around; she is the joy of the house." Liam explains calmly

Zayn smiled and added "Yeah totally, we've gone so close to her I don't want to even imagine what will happen if she left"

"And now that's it for today, thank you to our guests One Direction, and of course thank you for watching!" the Interviewer explained, the boys cheered as the fake crowd clapped.

I squealed as Niall pushed me off his lap making me drop on the floor. "I'm sorry princess" he said, his eyes went soft and read guilty all over it.

I looked up and smiled "Its fine Nialler"

"Let's go play football then?" Louis shouted putting his football shoes on.

Harry covers his ears "Inner voice Lou"

Louis made his way over to Harry and gave him a hug "I'm sorry Hazza"

"To the car then!" Liam said

We all walked over to the car, buckled in and sang along to the radio. We reached the Park where we first meet. I smiled at the memory. I saw Louis tossing the ball up and catching it; I ran towards Louis and stole the ball as he tossed it up.

"Don't tell me you're good at basketball too?" Louis yelled in my ear.

"Nope, I just play it. I'm crap at that"

I rolled the ball to my feet and started to do kick ups, I kicked it to Louis and he started to do kick ups. I looked around to see the 4 boys sitting on grass watching us. I smiled at the thought that I'm playing football again. Louis kicked the ball back to me; I returned to the kick ups and stopped half way.

"So whose team are we in?" I asked.

"I'm on Aprils!" All five boys chorused at the same time. I stepped back and chuckled. That was scary it was like they planned it all out.

"That's not going to work" I giggled.

I looked down at the grass and thought of a solution when it hit me. I looked up "Let's do 5 vs. 1"

"That's going to be hard for you! We're going to win!" Liam assumed.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine" I smirked.

I went to my half and glanced at the boys making a circle trying to make a plan; I laughed and did my stretches. When I finished I saw the boys already in their position. Liam in goal, Zayn and Niall at defence and Louis and Harry up front.

I walked up and whispered "Game on"

*********************************************************

hehe, who do you think will win? ;)

oh btw again sorry for mistakes parents have my things still :(

anyways I won't update tomorrow cause its New Years and its family time so ill double update the next day!

maryxo