09

warning: drama,tears and visit to the hospital starts right here.

****************************************************************************

{Aprils Point of View}

"When is she going to wake up?" A unfamiliar voice said, it was strange because I didn't hear males voices, I heard feminine voices, that means... No it can't, I'm just going to wake up and confirm everything is okay. I slowly lifted up my eye lids but rapidly squinting them back down, the light was too strong to handle. I pried my eyes back open to let the light from above adjust with my sight, within seconds I sat up taking in my surroundings until I find 3 beautiful girls at the end of my bed staring at me with huge grins on there faces.

My eyes drifted over to the girl with light pink hair and at the end with dark pink tips, it was wavy and beautiful. I already envied her hair. Her black eyeliner around her eyes making her ocean blue eyes stand out, I couldn't even describe her anymore she was literally beautiful. My eyes followed to the girl next to her, her brown wavy soft hair cascading down, her wide smile could of lighted up a room with no light. I followed to the next girl who was mixed race, her hair was different than the other two stunning girls, her straight hair was hazel nut colour, she looked like she was in her mid twenties. One word Stunning.

"Wow! You're more beautiful in real life than how the boys described you on the phone" the mixed race one said looking at the girls for confirmation.

"With this bed hair and no make up on, I think your seeing things" I disagree.

"Don't be silly" the pink hair girl gushed.

"I don't know your names"

The girl with the pink hair spanked her forehead "Silly us, I'm Perrie, this is Eleanor and Danielle"

"Hey, I'm April! I think you already know that" I smiled.

I let out a sigh "You three are so beautiful, It's so unreal"

"Thank you honey" Danielle replied.

"Now, go have a shower and meet us downstairs so we can go ice-skating for our girls day out" Eleanor said pinching the tip of my nose and standing up

"Wait, what? Ice skate?"

"Yup" Eleanor said with the popping 'p'

I shook my head viciously "I can't ice-skate"

"We'll teach you" Perrie winked and walked out my room with the girls.

"Now chop chop" Someone shouted, I presume Perrie. I shrugged and walked to my bathroom and took a shower.

Hopping out of the shower I trotted over to my wardrobe and decided what to wear. I picked out black legging and a plain white knitted shirt and a scarf. I quickly got that on, blow dried my hair and applied light make up on. Walking over to get my white vans, yes I nearly have all colour vans thanks to the boys, I decided to get my geek glasses to wear, delighted with my look I started to make my way down to the living room to meet everyone.