19

{April's Point of view}

I felt someone continually tapping my leg in a drumming rhythm making me shake my leg indicating to stop. After a few minutes the tapping returned in the same beat as before.

I slowly lift up my eyelids to find a man. Dirty blonde hair, familiar blue eyes, his pointy nose and his red lips into a small side smirk. Wait... He looks so familiar, it's m-mark.

This man was the one who would beat me right after my father would abuse me. He was the one who gave me the scar above my hip. He was the one who caused pain. He was the one who did everything to me but the biggest fact was that he was my dad's best friend.

My eyes searched his face, his eyes shinning like he found a diamond but looking down at my cast and slowly smirking.

"April... April..." He mocked, reaching his hand to push my hair back.

"What do you want?" I sassed back, water occurring my eyes.

"Now, now, let's not get brave now..." Mark whispered

"You don't want to go to your father right now? Do you?" He whispered against my hair.

I let out a shaky breath making him chuckle.

"P-please don't hurt me" I felt my heart racing against my ribcage.

He chuckled again and looked into my eyes "Before I hand you over to your dad let me have some fun with you"

"No please" I begged

Without noticing his hand grabs my upper thigh and starts kicking my cast. I plunge out in pain, my screams surround the air. I opened my eyes slightly to see people just staring at us but not helping at all.

Mark starts kicking faster and harder, tear drops and roll down my cheek as I yell out for help. He stops and snatches a pocket knife from his back pocket and starts cutting my exposed arms.

"Stop moving bitch" he spat making the cut deeper.

As seconds past I felt it hard to breath, I gasped for air every 15 seconds, my head started to feel heavy, black dots invaded my vision taking over the tears that appeared in my eyes.

I'm losing too much blood.

"LEAVE HER ALONE" I heard a familiar voice shouting from the shop behind us.

The familiar face that appeared from the shop behind me jumped onto Mark. Their fists flying in the air and colliding with each others faces. But, I still haven't laid a finger on who's this boy with curls... Wait...

Harry.

I tried to keep my eyes open to be aware on what could happen to Harry, but the blood that's stained on my shirt and dripping out of my skin is getting me distracted.

My sobs were getting louder by the minute, Harry's knuckles were getting blood onto them until he came rushing over to me.

He put his arms around me, comforting me. I move my head onto his chest making loud sobs escape my mouth.

I heard him whisper "you're safe now" I tried to smile but the stains on my cheeks made it hard. My eyes quickly caught a glimpse of Mark laying on the floor with blood coming out of his nose.

"April, stay awake okay? I need you to stay awake" Harry disturbed my thoughts.

I nodded but the black dots in my vision returned again making me drift away into nothing but blackness...

"ARPIL? STAY AWAKE! APRIL!"

*******

This is a REALLY short chapter but I'm going to try to update tomorrow because my internet is cut and I'm writing on my phone, ew :(

But anyways COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER...

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

~ 40 reads, 20 votes, 10 comments ~ for this chapter!

[not edited]

Maryxo