20

Song for chapter:

Justin Bieber – Nothing like us

Clean Bandit – Rather be

{Zayn’s Point of view}

I slammed the car door and quickly shoved my seatbelt on, I know for sure Louis will be speeding off like a maniac, but I don’t honestly blame him.

Seconds later Louis and Liam enter the car occupying the driver’s seat and passenger’s seat. Yes, I’m at the back because I don’t even know why, but oh well.

Louis quickly started up the car and sped off around the busy London streets. Liam and I frantically looking out of our windows observing every person rushing home until Louis slams the radio off.

“Liam, call Harry he probably might have found where April is” Louis instructed

His eyes glued onto the road, his fists curled against the wheel making his veins in his hand pop out. I glanced over at Liam who was fiddling about with his phone dialling Harry’s number and raising his phone to his ear.

“Nothing” Liam huffed

“Track Harry down, now” Louis yelled making Liam and I jump back

Liam looks at Louis and stares at him “I don’t know how to!”

I shuffled back into my seat until Louis brutally hit the break making me go forward again.

“Shit” I heard Louis say under his breath

Louis continued “Give the phone to Zayn, he knows how to track people down”

I nodded and kindly accepted the phone that Liam passed back to me. I fiddled around with the phone, pressing a special app that tracks anyone’s phone. I quickly type in Harry’s phone number and Boom, I found where he was.

Near a shopping Centre?   

Louis is going to freak out if I tell him Harry is near a mall, especially knowing that April’s missing.

“Shit” I whispered

“Anything yet Zayn?” Louis asked

“Yeah, he’s near the Shopping centre…”

“The mall? What is he doing there? It isn’t time for fucking shopping is it?”

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed before speaking “Let’s just go there and get him, probably something happened?”

We all nodded and sped off to the shopping centre. This boy must have a good explanation why he’s there.

//////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

After 10 minutes, we finally arrive to the shopping centre. I quickly get out the phone and observe where harry was being situated at. He was like 3 minutes away from us.

“He’s just around the corner, should we run?” I ask

“Yes, we don’t have time” Liam suggested

We ran or more like we sprinted across the street and made a left turn to find Harry hovering April and a man on the floor.

We slowly approached Harry and saw the state April is. Her clothes drenched with blood, her cast broken in half with a gigantic bruise appearing. My angel’s eyes were closed. She is in a bad condition; I can’t believe it’s true. I never had seen such thing.

“Harry, what the fuck happened here?” Louis panicked

“I was looking for April until I saw her coat on the floor…” Harry started explaining

“So, I got out of the car and followed the screams that were occurring the area, until I find him” he points at the man on the floor with blood coming out of his nose, a busted lip… you know, the basics

“Beating up April, he was cutting her delicate skin and he was hurting her…” Harry finished looking down at her

“We should go hospital, her heartbeat is starting to decrease” Liam hurried

We all nodded, I observed Louis picking up April bridal style and whispering that he’ll keep her safe. You know he really does care about her.

“We need to get you cleaned up Buddy” I say to Harry referring to his face and knuckles.

“Later, now we need to get to the hospital” he said rushing to the car.

**********************************

Hey guys, here’s another update…

I’ve been updating less because the votes and comments are going down so it’s making me want to stop writing the book… so I don’t really know.

Um, I need you guys to

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER OKAY? PLEASE

I might be writing a 5SOS fan fiction soon, so tell me what you think ;)

ONE MORE THING: make sure you answer this:

What did you like about this chapter? What do you think is going to happen?

 ANSWER BELOW AND REMEMBER TO VOTE!!

(not edited)