23

(Aprils Point Of view)

"I heard you're very good at playing football" Cristano smiled at me

"People say that a lot..." I shrugged and looked over at Niall who was happy.

Louis put his hand on Ronaldo shoulder "Lad, she's not good, she fucking awesome"

Everyone giggled to the way he phrased that sentence.

I stared at Ronaldo while he was on his phone probably texting someone or probably his girlfriend...

My phone buzzed and lit up making every head in the room turn to it, I stretched my arm out to reach for it but it was too far away.

"I'll get it" Zayn stood up, messing up my hair more than it already is.

"Thanks Zayn"

He just smiled and sat back down, my eyes looked at the screen and read the little notification. I dragged my finger over making my phone unlock so I can see the whole message.

"@CristianoRonaldo: just met this beautiful girl with the one direction lads, you'll probably see me around with her now http://twitpic.cotis"

I opened the picture and it revealed Niall and I hugging, I smiled and quickly saved it onto my phone putting it as my wallpaper.

My eyes looked again at Niall who did the same thing I did, put that picture as a his wallpaper.

I tapped his arm and showed my phones wallpaper.

"Great minds think alike" he quoted

"Yeah they do" I reply

"When can I play football again?" My voice softly spoke.

"Next week or so" Liam answered

"What if I forget how to play?"

"You won't, and even if you do I'll teach you along with Louis" Ronaldo piped in

I smiled and dozed off to my own world, i couldn't be anymore happier. I forgave Niall, my idol wants to train me... Nothing can destroy my mood again.

"Oh yeah, we've got to tell you something Ril" Harry said

"April" I corrected him

"We've got a tour coming up, the take my home tour"

"Okay... Will I be able to play football?"

"Of course, there will be even more people you can play with"

"Oh, who?"

"5 seconds of summer"

I laughed, that's a really funny name. So you only have 5 seconds of summer in your life.

"Can't wait to meet them, I want to ask them about the name"

All the boys chuckled and left to go get some food.

My phone went off again alerting me there was a message this time. I lazily dragged my arm across the table to reach for my phone.

I quickly unlocked my phone and read the message, my heart stopped.

"Unknown Number: baby boo, your friends may have beat me up, but I've told your dada about this...

Keep your eyes wide open and mouth shut, we're watching you"

My phone dropped, my eyes were wide and my heart was running miles making the Monitor beep louder and faster.

How did they get my number?

How?

*********************

Hi guys, yes I haven't updated in ages.

Sorry for the short chapter, tomorrow's chapter will be longer

I promise

But tell me what you think about this chapter?

What's your thoughts?

What's going to happen?

[not edited]

maryxo