13

{Aprils Point Of View}

Justin's house and the way he treated me was amazing. He is just amazingly perfect. Is amazingly even a word? Anyways we got to bake a cake together also take pictures together. I would say today is the best day of my life but it really isn't. Dr Banjibo's words still enter upon my mind making me weak.

"You can't play football"

I heard Harry killing the car engine off, I quickly grabbed my stupid useless crutches and made my way out of the car following Niall who was in the lead to open the door.

I quickly hopped over to my bedroom locking the door behind me. You are probably thinking what happened when Louis said he wanted to be my dad... Well, Louis hasn't even spoken to me or even looked at me. I don't know what I've done, but you see that perfect life I had before entering that horrid hospital? It was all a fairy tale. I was felt happy when I first met the boys but now, it feels like I can't be happy.

I looked at my phone that was lying in the middle of the bed which had an incoming call. Painfully I got up, snatching my phone and lazily pressing answer.

"Hello?"

"April!" Danielle's voice rang through my phone.

"Hey Dani!"

"I'm sorry April, It was my entire fault! I should of looked back when you slipped your hands out of mine. I was so stupid! Now you probably hate me because you can't play football for two weeks. I'm so sorry" I heard Dani cry.

"Dani, its fine. Don't beat yourself about this mess, and that little accident is the past. Just forgive and forget move on! I know not playing football is killing me slowly but I guess two weeks will fly wont it?"

"I'm still sorry April; tomorrow Eleanor and I are visiting you, I hope you forgive me"

"I've forgave you since the blackout" I smiled

"I have to go now, Goodnight Ril, love you"

Dani hanged up before I could say 'I love you' back. Wait, she called me Ril. Oh I'm going to chop those curls off that curly hair boy.

After a while of debating whether I should go hang out with the boys or just continue my pathetic depression, I decided to go hang out with the boys. Thinking about it I will return to play football! That's the good thing about it so I don't see the point of mopping around a four wall room will help.

I got up and made my way down stairs, as soon as I entered the living room all heads turn facing me.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Ril" Harry smirked

I gave him a playful glare and sat on the couch next to Zayn.

"I will chop those curls off your head if you make anyone else say 'Ril', and I mean It curly" I threatened him