Epilogue

Hi kitties

10 years later

Vidhi

I was sitting peacefully on the balcony when I heard the voice. I ran downstairs and saw my two troublemakers.

"No, I want this." Veer said and I sighed.

"I want this." Nishant said. These two boys can drain all the energy down. They both have a three year gap but sometimes behave like adults.

"What is going on? " I asked and they both left the toy and looked at me.

"See mamma, Veer is taking my toy" Nishant said and I looked over Veer.

"No mamma. These are my toys." He said and I sighed.

"You both are brothers, you should share this thing but I think that you don't understand this." I said and they glared at each other.

"You guys will be death of mine, someday." I said and they looked at me.

"Fine, we can share things." Veer said and was still glaring at Nishant.

"Stop glaring at each other." I said.

"I will play the whole game." Nishant said and I sighed. This little Nishant is very hard to handle. He is something else in front of everyone; he is innocent. Sometimes I don't understand how I am going to handle him in the future. But I am happy that God has blessed me with these two kids who at least make my world somewhat adventurous.

"Vidhi, where are you?" I heard Nikhil.

"In the living room." I said and I saw Nikhil coming downstairs. He looked around and saw the mess.

"Did an earthquake come a while ago?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yes, Are your kids ant less than earthquake?" I said and he looked over at the boys.

"You two did that?" He asked and they both smiled innocently.

"I won't fall for those eyes anymore." He said.

"Liar." I said and kicked him in the elbow. He looked at me.

"Let's clean this mess or else someone will get hurt." I said and the kids nodded and soon we started to clean the house. Suddenly I heard the doorbell and I went to open it and found Ma and dad. I mean my in-laws.

"How are you Vidhi?" Ma said and hugged me.

"I am great." I said.

"Where are my grandsons?" She asked.

"Inside." I said and she ran inside. I looked towards dad who was smiling at the door. He put his hand on my head.

"It feels very good when Nikhil is happy and the reason is you. Maybe if Bhoomi would be in your place then they must not be happy like you are making me happy. I am proud of my son's choice." He said and I smiled.

After that incident Ashish was sent somewhere for a mission where he again met Bhoomi and the distance between them decreased and eventually they both are a couple now with two kids. I am glad that Bhoomi was someone who was able to shine bright in Ashish's life.

"Please come inside." I said and he nodded and came inside.

"Dad." Nikhil said and hugged his father.

"Grandpa." I heard Veer. He is so close to his Grandpa. Now I am left with this family only. My mother too left me. She didn't tell us that she was having blood cancer which might be cured but she decided to keep quiet and let the pain consume her until it resulted in her death. She told me that now she is going to my father and will be with him there and I know how depressed I was at that time. But Nikhil and his family held me at that time and I am grateful to that. Now wherever they both are I hope they are looking at me and my family. Ma and dad never let me feel that I am not their child and I am blessed.

"What are you thinking?" Nikhil asked.

"Just thinking about my parents." I said and he took me in his arms where I felt safe.

"They are in a better place and are watching you. I know that your mother's sudden death has caused depression but now that you are covered. You have to know that I am not going to leave you any soon." He said and I chuckled. I really miss them but I live among my family. I miss them less. I don't want my sadness to affect my family.

"Let's go kid. You have to eat as well." I said and they all looked at me and nodded. Dad was holding Veer's hand and led him towards the dining room and we all settled down. I took out the food and served them on the table. We were talking about random things. Suddenly my phone rang. It was from Garv.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"How did you live with Sonia, she is driving me crazy?" He said and I chuckled. Sonia is pregnant with her third child and she might be driving Garv insane. This is like the hundredth time that he has been asking me that question.

"You know that very well."I said and hung up.

"What happened?" Nikhil asked.

"Garv is going insane with Sonia's behavior." I said and chuckled and he chuckled too.

"Garv really is so strong that he is handling Sonia's behavior." He said and I nodded.

"He is. But he loves her and that is why he has the power to handle her." I said and he nodded.

"How is your work going on?" Dad asked me.

"It is going well. I have got a one month holiday." I said and he nodded.

"Anything you decided?" He asked and I nodded. I know about what he was talking about.

"I will work as an IPS officer for 5 more years and then I will join Nikhil." I said and he nodded.

"Though I don't know why you decided it in the first place but I appreciate your decision." He said and I nodded. I was the one who had decided that I will not work anymore as an IPS officer. Firstly everyone was shocked but they all agreed.

After having lunch we spent our time and we played games. It was really a great day. I came into my room to freshen up and found Nikhil working over the laptop. I went towards him and shut the laptop and quickly took it away.

"Vidhi" He said in an irritated voice and I giggled.

"Give my laptop back." He said.

"Not that easily." I said and ran away from there.

"Vidhi come back." He said but I kept on running and when I looked behind I found that he was not there and soon he caught me and I quite flinched.

"Got you." He said and took away his laptop from me. and I was still shocked to process what just happened right now. He turned to me and smiled and I know that smile. I started to go backwards and he got me as soon as I had already hit the wall.

"Maybe I want something as I got you." He said and I narrowed my eyes. And before I could respond. He claimed my lips.

Even after so many years we both are together and our love grows and I want it like this for forever. I might have suffered so much but I know that I was destined to be with him and that I am with him. I want to be with him forever and want to love and cherish him till I die.