Chapter 30

Hi kitties

Nikhil

I woke up and saw it was 6 in the morning. I looked over Vidhi who was sleeping peacefully between my arms. I caressed her hair to see her beautiful face. She looks like a kid. I smiled.

Even after so many struggles we are together now and I have no plans letting her go. It is all like a dream to me that finally I am having her. She is the beautiful gift that I have gotten from God.

After Bhoomi told him about her opinion. Dad asked for space and we gave him. I don't know what will happen. But I hope anything he decides should not be related to me leaving Vidhi cause I won't let her go in this life of mine. In fact none of my life will end without her.

"What are you looking at? " I heard Vidhi's voice and saw that she was already awake. She was looking at me only.

"I was looking at my beautiful wife. How beautiful is she?" I asked.

"I am not that beautiful either." She said and I shook my head.

"In my eyes you are more beautiful than any other woman in this world." I said and kissed her forehead.

"I am sleepy. You sleep too." She said and hugged me like I am a teddy bear. I also hugged her back and slept. And a few hours later I woke up and found Vidhi who was already ready. I saw her drying her hair. I smiled. She was wearing a peacock green Saree and was looking extremely beautiful.

"Why are you looking at me?" She asked me.

"What can I do when my wife is so gorgeous but from where you got the Saree? " I asked her.

"Your mother had given me. She said to wear this today and also asked to come for breakfast soon." She said and I nodded. I also got ready and she was already ready and was waiting for me.

"Let's go Mrs. Chauhan." I said and she chuckled. I was holding her and we came downstairs. My whole family was there with Vidhi's mother. My father was also there.

Oh I forgot to tell you that both her grandparents had accepted her and she was like the happiest person alive. She was very happy. Yesterday she was really tired after whatever happened and I could understand. We settle ourselves. Breakfast was served and we all were about to eat the food when my dad interrupted. I wish he doesn't say something which I can't take.

"I have to say some before we start with the food." He said and and everyone was looking at each other and then they looked at my dad. He stood up and faced everyone.

"So as we all know, my son got married yesterday with Vidhi which I objected to. After listening to both Nikhil and Bhoomi words I think I was really wrong. I should have listened to your opinion as well. I am sorry Vidhi that I was really cold towards you. I think for my son you are perfect. Though I have seen your guys three years relationship but I tried to ignore it. But now everything is cleared and I think my son is happier with you and so am I. I should not put my choices on him which were like a burden to him." He said and I smiled. At last my father had understood this and I am happy about this.

"But you both won't be sleeping with each other for three more days." He said and my eyes widened. Why is he doing that?

"Why? " I asked and he chuckled.

"Because you too got married without us and we want to see the marriage so in three days when you and Bhoomi were supposed to get married you both are going to get married again. If you want you can wear the same wedding dress which you were wearing." My mother said and my father nodded. I was happy that at last my father had considered her as his daughter in law and what else we need. But how I am going to resist myself from her now. It is going to be really tough for me.

"What happened Mr. Chauhan?" Vidhi whispered in my ear and I looked at her and she was having a mischievous smile on her face. I looked at her in disbelief. She giggled. After we all had breakfast Vidhi had to go back to her room in which she used to live. I will be frustrated in these three days.

I was going to my room when I saw her. I went towards her and pulled her in the corner.

"I can't believe that you still do this. " She said and I chuckled.

"You know that I can't live without you. And it is also making me kill from inside. Three days without you." I said and she smiled.

"Pass these three days to be with me forever." She said and I smiled.

"By hook or crook I will pass it and I can't wait to marry you again." I said and she smiled. I pulled her close to my heart.

"Your heart is beating at an abnormal speed." She said

"It is because you are near to it and it goes crazy when you are near me." I said and she chuckled.

"I want us to be like this forever." She said and I nodded.

"We will be like this forever." I said and she smiled.

"I love you a lot." She said and smiled. And I returned the smile. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." I said and we were hugging each other.

I will pass these three days anyhow but I can't afford to lose her more. I promise myself that in future too I will protect her and will be by her side till I die. I will not let her feel lonely and will take care of her more than myself. We had suffered enough but at the end we both are together and that is enough for me. She is with me and that is like that whole world is with me. I promise that you will be mine and will remain mine. No other person can take you away from me.

I love you beyond this universe and it will be like this till the rest of my life.

The End

So guys the story ended and today itself I will publish the epilogue. So stay tuned for the the epilogue