Chapter 22

Hi kitties

Nikhil

It's been two days since we weren't able to trace Vidhi anywhere. It is like she had vanished in the thick air. I literally feel bad about this situation. But among all this thing one thing happened right and that is broken of this marriage and that is what I wanted and by god will it be done.

Lately I also came to know that my aunt has a sister and that is Vidhi's mother. I didn't know that but their parents are quite angry and I don't know why. Maybe Vidhi can do something about this but the problem is that she isn't over here.

"Sir, Ashish and Vidhi both locations are out of radar." Garv said over the phone and I looked at Sonia who was calming down Vidhi's mother. I can't describe those feelings but she is very sad is all that I could say.

"Yeah, sir might be needing more force. This time he couldn't go out of our radar." Garv said and I looked over to Bhoomi who was listening to all the things but was statue in her place.

"Hmm...seems like a good plan. I will see it quickly ." Garv said and he hung up. I went towards him.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"We have got a hope to find her." Garv said and that brought a smile to my face.

"I will help you." I said and he nodded with a smile.

"I know that you are the one who will be able to save Vidhi." He said and patted my back. I could see the confidence in his eyes which were saying that I am really the one who can do it.

"Let's go." He said and we came out and I took out my car and let Garv drive. He was driving to god knows where but all the while I was thinking about how I can save Vidhi. I don't know where she is? In which condition she is in? Has she eaten food or not? If they harass her? At the last sentence my blood boiled. I won't leave them if there would be any scratch on her body. This might be an opportunity for me to bring Vidhi back in my life permanently. I smiled at that thought.

"We are here." Garv announced and he looked outside and found a cyber building.

"Let's get inside." Garv said and I nodded and we came inside the building and saw that it was indeed a cyber building.

"This building is owned by the government and every officer can use this building for their cyber purpose." Garv said and I nodded.

"Where is Pankaj?" Garv asked someone.

"He is on the third floor." That person and Garv thanked him and he started to walk away. I followed him to the third floor and after crossing many stairs we reached the third floor.

"Tired?" Garv asked and I shook my head.

"Isn't there an elevator?" I asked him.

"There is but I generally use stairs. Walking is good for your health." He said and I nodded. We moved forward and I could see many people who were doing something on their computer.

"Pankaj." Garv called for someone

"I am here." Someone said who I assume is Pankaj.

"Why are you here?" Pankaj asked.

"I need your help." Garv said.

"In what" Pankaj asked.

"In finding Vidhi." Garv said and Pankaj was confused but after that Garv explained what had happened and he was shocked to hear thar and after the long conversation Pankaj looked at me with confused eyes.

"Who is he?" Pankaj asked Garv.

"He is a very special friend of Vidhi. Nikhil Chauhan." Garv said and Pankaj nodded.

"Let's go over to my desk. Maybe we will be able to trace Vidhi." Pankaj said and we went towards his desk and we all seated around his desk.

"Has she carried her phone with her?" Pankaj asked.

"I guess so." Garv said with doubt.

"Hmm... let's see." Pankaj said and typed something over his keyboard in a very fast way.

"She did carry her cell phone but it is only till Sarojini Nagar. After that her phone is nowhere to be traced." Pankaj said and I gulped how we can find her now.

"Let's see." Garv said and something struck my mind.

"If Vidhi's phone network is only till Sarojini Nagar then maybe they are around this area. Maybe we can find some clues in that area." I said and Garv looked at me and looked away. Maybe thinking about something.

"It may be the one." Garv said and looked over at Pankaj." Thanks brother. Now we will investigate." Garv said and stood up and I also stood up and we started to go back down.

"I won't be leaving that person for doing this to Vidhi. He had already crossed his limit. And now this. I promise myself that he won't be alive when I get my hands on him." I heard Garv saying. No doubt that feelings were mutual. I was also furious at that person who had dared to do this. Suddenly Garv's phone started to ring and before he could pick it up I saw the name and it was from Sonia.

" I am at the government Cyber building." Garv said and she said something from the other side which I didn't hear.

"Yeah we got the lead but we are not sure if we will be still able to find her or not." He said.

"You take care of everyone. We will go towards Sarogini Nagar for now to get some more clues." Garv said.

"Okay Bye, take care of yourself along with aunty." Garv said and put the phone down.

"Aunty is very depressed. We have to find Vidhi as soon as possible. I can't see her like this for more than 24 hours. She didn't deserve this." Garv said and I nodded. I won't be leaving that person. I also can't let her mother suffer. We have to find Vidhi as soon as possible.