Chapter 13

Hi kitties

Vidhi

I had already seen where Ashish was standing. It was just 5 seconds more to reach him. He smiled at me and waved at me. But before I could reach him. A bullet just crossed from front of my eyes. And I immediately press on the break. What was that? I asked myself. I reached him and hugged.

"So shall we go?" I asked him, ignoring fully the incident that happened with me just recently. He nodded. There was something in his eyes which I wasn't able to catch.

"Follow me." I said and we both walked towards my jeep and we settled down. And I drive off. We just chit chatted and wherever I tried to ask him about his father. He ignored that question. I don't know what is with him. Maybe he does not have a good relationship with his father. We arrived at Chauhan's Mansion. My heart sank at the thought that I still have to make it up with Sonia. I haven't talked to Sonia yet and I bet that she still won't talk to me. I sighed.

"Let's go." I said

"Yeah." His voice was barely audible. I don't know what is with him? Now I can at least feel what Sonia is feeling.

"Today is Bhoomi's Mehandi and three days after her engagement there." I said and saw Ashish's reaction. He was happy and sad at the same time.

"Shall we?" I asked him and he nodded. We went inside.

"Vidhi, finally you are here. You know how many people there were......" Bhoomi stopped talking when she saw the person beside me. Is she okay?

I looked at her and found that she was already in her dress. It was a dark blue lehenga. And matching flower jewelry. She was looking beautiful.

Ashish and Bhoomi both share a look for a few seconds and then break it off. Bhoomi looked at me with a smile

"Vidhi go and change. The function is about to start." She said and I nodded. And went to my room and found no one in the room. The room feels so quiet after not having Sonia near me. It is the perks of having a talkative best friend. I sighed. I sat down on the bed with a thud and with both my hands placed on the forehead. How am I going to tell her what is my past and how did I am able to survive with my situation till now. Telling about me or my past was never my intention in my whole of my life. I just thought. I will tell that person who will take me in his life even after knowing what my past was. The nightmare by which I am still haunted by. I sighed. And started to change my dress. I am deep down scared of telling everyone.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My dress was a pink lehenga with matching jewelry. The specialist thing of Indian weddings is always the girl's traditional dress and the jewelry which make her beautiful even if the person is bad or hurt from inside.

No one's Pov

"What are you doing here?" She barked and hissed at the same time. Her hands had become in fist now. If someone can be killed by the looks then the person in front of her would have been killed by now. Her eyes were containing only anger and it was burning.

"Come to see. Whether the card you sent me was really true or not. Glad to know that it is true. I am very happy with your decision. Congratulations." He said with a smile and the girl gritted.

"There is no need for you to be getting angry. I will leave the house before the next morning. I won't be here when your eyes will open. We still have 18 hours before I disappear. And I too haven't come here to see you. I had come to meet my friends. So don't worry. I won't bother you." He said and passed her. She was there frozen. She didn't know what to say or what to do. She was glued in her place.

She knows that deep down she still loves him. But his cheating had hurted her very badly.

Vidhi

I came downstairs and nowhere found Ashish. Before I could move further. I was pulled by someone to a dark side. Where people rarely come. I was very shocked at the sudden moment. I looked at the person. I was shocked to find him. He looked at me from head to toe and smiled. I couldn't speak as his hand was on my mouth which prevented me from speaking. He removed his hand and shushed me.

"What is it? Are you mad?" I asked him. He just smiled.

"I am mad and you made me like this." He said and I looked at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that the relationship which was between us is no longer. Our relationship is finished and you are going to start a new relationship." I told him.

"It is true but it is still not too late. If you are ready to be with me again then I will definitely cancel the marriage. The real trouble would be when I would be engaged with someone else rather than you." He said and I thought for a moment. He is right. My heart is ready to accept but some part of me is not ready to accept it.

"I don't know." I said

"Vidhi. This is not just about you but me also. I know if I get married to Bhoomi then my love for you won't decrease. You always want everyone to be happy around. But why can't you let me be happy and above all you know where my happiness lies." He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"You will learn to love Bhoomi." I said and he looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, I will learn it. But what about my feelings towards you? Should I kill them?" He said and I was shut down. I started to slip from him and went away but he caught my wrist.

"You haven't yet answered me Vidhi." He said and I shook my head.

"Sorry Nikhil but it is too late for me and you to be together once again." I said and he let go of my wrist.

"Where were you?" Ashish asked.

"Just met a person." I said and he looked at me with confused eyes.