Chapter 27

Hi kitties

Nikhil

"Thank you very much Mr. Das. Now your time is up." Garv said and clapped his hand and suddenly some police force came and took him away.

"It is already dark. We should take a rest and should come the next day." I said and he nodded.

"There is a hotel near. We could take a rest over here. We will come over here sharp 5 in the morning. We have to save both Ashish and Vidhi." He said and I nodded. We found a hotel and checked in. We both went into our respective room and I lay on the bed.

Vidhi tomorrow I will come and take you away with me and will prove to you that we are destined to be together. Just once I get you then you will be with me forever. I can't wait for more. I am coming soon.

*******
"There is a back door. Maybe we can go inside the house through this." I said and Garv looked at the door and thought for a while and nodded.

"It can be helpful." He said. He looked over Harshit.

"Keep your eyes and ears open so that when we give a signal then come inside." He said and Harshit nodded.

"Let's go and take this gun. It will be helpful." He said and gave me a gun. Though I don't know how to use it, for Vidhi I can do anything. Garv did something to the lock and it was unlocked soon and then, we went inside and saw that people were still sleeping.

"In which room they must be?" I asked Garv.

"I don't know." He said and we started to check the room and something caught my eyes. The house was decorated.

"Is there going to be some ceremony?" I whisper. Garv looked at the decorations.

"This is very close to the marriage decoration." He said and my eyes went wide.

"You mean that Verma guy is trying to get Vidhi married to Ashish." I said and he gave me a small nod and I went blank. I can't let this happen.

"I won't let this happen. Let me get that Verma guy. I will kill him." I mumbled.

"There are literally 10 rooms. This is a two storey house and has 10 rooms." Garv said.

"Mr. Das had said that this is a small house. But from nowhere it is looking like a small house." I said and he chuckled.

"His mansion is so big so for him this house must be small only." He said and I nodded. We go up as we think that both of them must be upstairs and it got confirmed when we saw many guards on this floor. We silently went inside the hallway.

"Sun is going to rise soon. We have to find the room soon." Garv said and I nodded. We heard a groan and hurriedly entered a room which was unlocked.

"Who is there?" We heard a voice and we looked back and saw Ashish.

"Ashish." Garv said and went towards him.

"Garv" Ashish said. I rolled my eyes. It was like I was watching a movie in which two friends find themselves after so many days.

"Finally found you." Garv said and I also came in the light.

"Nikhil you are here as well." Ashish said and I nodded.

"That is great. I wanted to plan something so that we can stop the marriage and you are here and now everything can be possible." He said and smiled.

"What is the plan?" I asked.

"Just like any serial. We have to exchange the groom. You will really marry Vidhi and I think she will happily get married to you and then after you get married we can attack them. If they come to know sooner than we have to attack soon or else my so-called father will kill Vidhi without any second thoughts." He said and I was terrified when he said that.

"I am ready to become her bridegroom and will take the risk for her. " I said and he nodded and patted my shoulder.

"I know that you will definitely agree to this. Vidhi is so lucky to have you. " He said and I nodded with a smile.

"It is going to be 6 now. In two hours the marriage will be held." He said and we all sat down. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door and me and Garv hid somewhere.

"Come in." Ashish said and someone came inside. Though we don't know who had come inside.

"Baba, have your breakfast and then in half an hour you should start getting ready." Someone said,

"I know. Now you can go." Ashish said and we heard the closing of the door. We came outside and saw Ashish.

"We should get ready now." He said and Garv nodded.

"Nikhil get ready. We have less time now." Garv said and pushed me inside the washroom with the sherwani. I looked at the sherwani which was red. I smiled. After getting fresh up, I wore the sherwani and went outside.

"You look good in this sherwani." Garv said and I smiled.

"Baba, in a few minutes you have to come outside. Be ready." Someone said from outside

"okay." Ashish said. I was ready to be with her in the previlion. After a few minutes I came outside with my face covered with flowers. I came to the previlion. I sat inside the previlion.

"I am very happy that you finally accepted to marry Vidhi. " Mr. Verma said and I was burning in anger.

"Please bring the bride." Priest said and I was excited to see Vidhi.

"Please leave me alone." I heard Vidhi and looked in her direction and saw that some unknown lady was pulling her by arm. I wanted to smack that lady off. How dare she? Soon she was beside me and she was looking beautiful in her red Lehenga. Soon the ritual started and soon we were declared as husband and wife.

Ashish and Garv came after the marriage and Vidhi came towards me and unfold my cover and she was having tears in her eyes and she hugged me tight and I also held her. It feels so good to have her in my arms. I took her hand and walked towards Ashish and Garv and we all took out the gun and started to shoot. Soon Garv clapped his hand and the police force came in and took all the people away and I hugged Vidhi. I was very happy that she is back to me.