Chapter 5: Mean girls

anber is the girl with blonde hair, kimmy is the one in the middle and katty is the one in red

——————————————

After class, the guys wanted to go to lunch but I told them that I would meet them at our table 'cause, I need to stop at my locker to put my bag in it. As I walk to my locker, I noticed that some girls will look at me and starts to whisper to their friends and starts to laugh or just give me death glares. I'm at my locker and I noticed that three girls are walking toward my. On the left, a girl with black hair looks at me with a evil smile on her face. She is wearing a bright yellow dress with sunflower sandles. On the right, a girl with red hair looks at me with what looks like pity in her eye's. She is wearing booty shorts and a white colored shirt. In the middle, a girl with blonded hair is staring at me with annoyence. She is wearing blue jeans and what seems like a expensive golden-brown shirt. As you can see, she is clearly the leader.

  I ignore them and open my locker. Just as I opened it, it has close again with brutal force. " Ok bitch, we need to talk," said the leader. I look at them with a confuse look. She sighs and she starts to talk shit again.

  "Look, I don't know who you think you are and whatever, but you need to stop." she said.

  "Who are you," I said still confuse. "My name is Anber and these are my girls kimmy and katty, but that is not important." Anber said." What is important is that you need to stop talking to my guys."

 "Who?," I said.

  " Don't act dumb bitch. You know what we mean," she said. I shake my head, still not understanding. " Stay away from my baby's Dante, Zack, Seth, Simon, the new guy Zane, and Cole. A loser like you don't need to be talking to my sweetys." she said. So that it. thats why people keep staring at me. 'cause they think I stole what they think was theirs, I thought to myself. I look anber in the eye and say, "If you think that I'm gonna break the bonds I have made with them, you got another thing coming. Friends must stick together no-matter what happens. Plus, it's impossible for my to stay away from Zack, if Zack and I are cousins."

  A gasp came out of everybody that must have heard the conversation, including Anber and her friends. After a moment of silence, I remember the other name she said. " By the way, who is cole," I said while opening my locker and putting my bag into it. I close my locker, still waiting for a answer. They all was quiet, so I got bored. After a to long of silence, I walk away from them.

  That was crazy. So, these are what people call............Mean Girls