Chapter 14: Shit is about to go down

I wake up to the bright sun hitting my face. I look around to check my surrounding and realize that I am in a strange room. I'm laying in a bed that feels like a cloud and there are two night stands beside it. In front of me is a 95-inch plasma screen with a stereo, a Xbox one and many different gams on the shelf by the window. I try to get up but instantly, a sharp pain hits and it forces me to lay back down.

What happened to me?, I thought to myself. After a few moments I remember what happened. I was stabbed in the stumach. I lift up the covers and see that I'm not wearing my regular cloths. I'm wearing what seems to be like a see through white knight gown that goes to the length of my upper thigh. I can't stand this see through gown. I really can't. I hate it on how it just shows my black bra and my black underwear. I lift up the gown and see that where I was stabbed had be stitch up and bandage.

I try to get up again and this time I won't stop. I walk to the middle of the room to see better at it. I've notice that there are three doors total. I walk up to the door on my right and open it first. It's a closet. I turn on the lights and see that it is a small walkin closet with a confey looking chair and shelves that are white. Something catches my eye that I know all to well.

It's my gear.

I call it my gear because when I was with my dad, we lived on the south side of town. On the south side, you can say it was the hood but like 10-times worse. I would wear my gear; which is a black turtle neck that has no sleeves, black jeans, boots, a black belt that has a carrying pouch and a long black coat with matching gloves. I would wear these when I went out and met up with my best friend Kris, her older brother L.J. and my closes to a brother complex friend Black. Nobody knows what his real name is because he grow up in the streets like the rest of us but he can be your friend one minute and your worse nightmare the next.

I put on my gear and see if everything is fine. After a moment a checkin', I spot a box in the corner of the closet that seems too big for shoes. I open and this really caught me of gaurd that I gasp in surprise. It's my twin pistel's Ebony and Ivory. I put them in my side pouch where they belong and look through the book again. It has a knife that can probably fit in my boot, some bullets and multipile throwing knives.

Seems like pretty good stuff hear, I thought to myself. I load up all the weapons and walk out of the closet. I open the other door to my left and it's a bathroom. I open the last door and walk out to what seems like a long hallway. I start to look around the hallway and it seems like I think I am in a castle. The hallway windows are like a beautiful upside down U shape with a beautiful veiw of what seems like a garden. I continue to walk the halls to the point I think I'm going in circles until I hear a voice in the distance. I seems to far away to identife this voice but it seems like its deep. I equip my twin guns and walk to where this voice is located.

It felt like forever of endless walking but I finally found where the voice is located. It was coming from behind a huge door that was close. On the door, there were makings of a picture of a dragon and a phoneix circleing each other in a endless circle. I put my ear to the door and listen to what is insibe but also have my guns at the ready. I start to listen to the conversation.

"Is everything at the ready?" said the deep voice I've heard earlier.

"Yes sir. Everything is ready for tonight." said the second voice.

"Good. Everything must be perfect when she wakes up," said the deep voice. Who is she? he continues," I'm so glad after so many years, my little girl finally comes back to us. I must ask of you, what do they call her?"

"Raven Caringson, sir." said the second voice. I froze in place. There talking about me. Why are they talking about me?

"I see. Why is that?" said the deep voice.

"Sir. It's because she was named because of her unique hair is of raven black." said the second voice.

"Hmm. I guess it would fit for now," said the deep voice.

"What do you mean if I may ask sir?" said the second voice.

"Well, see is named after her mother. My wife. Even if her mother was a little crazy in the head." said the deep voice with a chuckle. This is now pissing me off. How dare he talk about my mother that way. That's it I've had it. I back away from the door and uptill now, this is the most I've ever been pissed off in my life. I back away long enough to get a running start and after that was hell.

I kick open the door, literally almost off it's henges and see that there are alot of people in this damn room. I raise my gunns and get in my ready stance. Everyone is surprise and all I can think is this...

.....Shits about to go down!!!!