Chapter 17: The first time I've cried in years

I walk to the room I was in the first time to think about what has happened today. I literally throw myself onto the bed and just lay there. Everything is no longer making sense. They are all not human. They wasn't human to begin with. This is what I can put together:

1) King jacob is my REAL dad which is bullshit!!!

2) Dante, Zane, Cole, and this random guy I don't know is my fiance'es. Which is duoble bullshit!!!

3) I'm the lost princess of the demon realm. That makes me a demon. Which is triple BULLSHIT!!!

Well....This suck's dragonballs. Everything in my life is now gone to shit. My whole life is a lie. So many questions is going through my mine and one of the quoestions makes me sick to my stomach. Does Zack know? Did he know all a long?

This can't be right. Zack would have told me without a dought in my mind. But this still puts me in a unlogical situation. I always thought ghost and demons were real. I mean I am a christain after all, but I never thought that it was actually true in some way impossible. Im a demon princess. Can I turn into a demon too? I wonder about that. I reach into my pocket to take out my phone. Matbe I should call Zack to see if he knows. More importantly, is he and aunty are all right. I go through my contact list and find is number, pressing enter, and wait if he picks up the phone.

The phone rings, rings, and rings. After the 5th ring, he answers.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey Zack. Where are you dude because you have got to explain what the hell is going on or-" I said but was interrupted by his voicemail. "I'm not able to come to the phone right now. Text me and I'll answer the phone as soon as I can. Later." It said after a while and beeps. "Call me when you get this. We need to talk. It's important. Bye" and I hung up.

This sucks, dragonballz!!!!!

I look out the window and see that it's getting dark outside. Maybe I should go to sleep. I'm tired. I took off my coat when I hear a knocking at the door. What now? I ask who is it. "It's me, raven" said a male voice.

Zane

I slowly walk to the door and open it. Zane stands there with his hands in his front pockets. He is wearing a black v-neck shirt with army camaflage pants and black combat boots. He still wears the cap/hood that makes him look like a old army soldier. His hair is breaded into a long bread.

"What do you want?" I said.

"I'm just here to check on you. I was worried because you haven't come down to the dining hall to eat your dinner and-"he said but I interrupted him.

"Shut up, I don't want to here your excuses. When was you going to tell me?" I said a little to harshly but I couldn't help myself.

Zane looks shock at me for a moment but then his eyes soon turned to a sadning look.

"I didn't know how to. I'm sorry if I have upset you in some ways but I was on a mission to find you and bring you home. I didn't mean-" I interrupted him again.

"Oh really? you think you can fix this with a 'Im sorry' shit? well guess what. At this point I can give a shit about you and the rest of the guys." I said with anger.

"Raven-" he said.

"Don't 'Raven' me. I trusted you. I trusted all of you. And then this happens and I just...ARG!!!!" I said screaming through gritted teeth. I was about to slam the door right into his face when his hand stops me from slaming the door.

"Look. We all have our own reasons and parts to play in this game but you must understand that I did this out of love for you. I know everything is frustrating and confusing for you right now but I just need you to trust me." he said quickly as he takes his hand off the door.

I look at him as if horrorifide that he even said some thing like this.

He looks at me with such sadness in his eyes that it makes me want to kiss him again. I try to keep me face blank and say something that I know it will break his heart into tiny peices.

"I shouldn't have kissed you that night. If I had a chance to go back in time and stop that kiss I would. Now you can take your sorry ass to hell!!! AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!" I said with such anger that I didn't know that I had. Zane looks shock at my response. Right at that moment, I slam the door in his face and lock it shut.

"Raven?...Raven!!!!" he said through the door. After a while, he bangs on the door like a mass murderer. "Go away," I said then all there is is silence. I stand there in the middle of the room wishing I was dead. A few moments later, I feel something wetting my cheeks. I touch my cheek and realize that I'm crying.

Last time I remember crying is when my dad nearly killed me at in front of my friends. That was only when I was about 5-years-old. This will be the first time I've cried in years. I fall onto the bed, letting my face to hit the pillow. I'm still crying and It seems that I can't stop myself.

Soon after the sobs hit me like a brick hitting cement after falling 200 stories. That night, all I do is cry myself to sleep.