Chapter 15: I'm a what?

I stand there with a blank face. The room is full of people that I don't know. Everyone is stareing at me but I just stare straight at the guy that must have been the deep voice. Sitting in the chair at the far end of the room is a middle-age man with raven black hair that has some grey streckes. He is wearing what seems like a black tux with a black cap that hangs by his shoulder blades by a red ruby's. His arm is propping up his head and he crosses his legs while wearing a small smirk on his face. His eyes are like nothing I've never seen before. His eyes are of something of gold.

On the right of him is a tall guy with what seems like a tux also but his hair is a long grey breaded ponytail. His eyes are actually two different colors. Blue and green. It looks really pretty on his handsome face but I try not to become a fangirl right now. Everyone still looks at me in silence. Well, untill I broke it of course.

"I've got questions." I said sternly.

"I got the answers you need darling," said the guy sitting in the chair.

"Don't call me darling mother fucker like you know me. First of all, don't say talk about you know my mother and second of all, don't speak to me until you are spoken to. Understand?" I said to him with irratation.

Everbody looks at me as if I set of a neclear bomb the size of asia. The man nods in agreement. Still holding my guns in the air I walk forward with no trouble. I'm like 10ft away from him but still keep walking as I talk.

"Where in the bloody hell am I?" I said.

"My mansion." he said without hesitation.

9ft

"Why am I here you ugly peice of shit?" I said.

"You are here but also nowhere," he said.

"Wrong answer," I said shotting him in the leg. He groans in pain but still sits without moving an inch.

8ft

7ft

6ft

5ft

"How in the hell do you know my name?'' I said. getting angry.

"Well I am the one who helped birth you," He said with now a smirk on his face. I shot again but this time in the shoulder and the foot. I still continued to walk closer.

4ft

3ft

"Who in the hell are you?" I said getting even angryer.

He was silent as I keep aprouching him.

2ft

1ft

I place the gun point on his head and this time yell it so everyone in the world can here me. "WHO IN THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?" I said. This time he looks at me with care and worry in his eyes. "I am king Jacob of the 5 kingdoms of the demon realm. Your mother is my wife and she is also the mother of my child." He said.

I stay silent this time. Wife? Mother of his child? Demon realm? What in the fucking hell is he talking about? He continues to speak. " Your mother is the one an only for me. She is the only one of the people in my life that makes me happy and I will sacrafice everything for. Please you must believe me what I am telling you, I beg of you!" "Why should I believe you? Your nothing but a stranger to me. Your lying straight to my face right now and you espect me to believe you?" I said calmly.

"Because we have a child together." He said. "Another lie. My mother could only have one kid. And that's me." I said. He looks deeply into my eyes and I do the same. But what he say's next was a total shock to me.

"Because, you are my daughter. You are my child. Your mother is my wife and you are my child. You are the long lost princess of the kingdom of Longslift."

Im a what......?, I thought to myself. What is he talking about?