Chapter 13: WTF?!

After that day I kissed Zane, I haven't talked to him. I would walk away, and just completely ignore him. He will try to talk to me but I just run away. I know I am being stupid but I just can't look at him after that. If I try I probably would blush and whatever. Right now all I want to do is sleep. As I walk the hallways of the school I finally reach my locker. I froze to what I saw. My locker is covered with notes. This pisses me off because on these notes are words like Bitch, hoe, slut, man stealer, retard, bastard, etc. I rip them all down with irritation and open my locker with force. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

Calm down, rave. Its nothing serious, I thought to myself. I put my bag in my locker and keep a blank face. I close it and see that Amber and her friends are there looking at me with a smile. If this bitch is the one who did this Im gonna punch her in the fucking face, I thought to myself still with a blank face. As if god answer my prayers she said," do you like the surprise I left for you?"

"I can hardly care." I said with a calm voice.

"Excues me?" she said clearly getting mad.

"Try and do something that is not something I would do as a 5-year-old," I said and push pass her with a smirk away on my face and bump my shoulder into hers and just keep walking. She was clearly not liking this so and said," Just stay away from my guys you stupid bitch."

"And what will you do about it, huh short?" I said. As if saying the magic words she literally screams at the top of her lungs;" THAT'S IT I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!!!!"

She ran to me and tried to slap me but I caught her hand in mid-air and turned in a 360 kick flip and landed a hit on her upper jaw. She screamed out in pain and fell to the floor. As she laid there I said," If you want to pick a fight with me, you better not if you want to die." I started to walk away when I heard her say,"Die!" I turned around just in time to see but was also too late.

Amber had a pocket knife in her hand and was gripping it tightly. She had did something to me that made me froze in horror. She had stabed me in the stomach. I couldn't say anything but grown in pain. I heard everyone gasp in horror; everyone in the hallways was watching. WTF?!, I thought to myself. I drop to my knees and felt like going to sleep. "D-Damn you!" I said weakly and fell on my face. Before I felt my eyes getting heavy, I saw amber laughing and it quickly turn to pure terror. A shadowy figure had her by the neck and lifting her off the ground. Then another shadowy figure stands over me. I start to feel myslef get lift up off the ground by strong arms and in matter of moments.

.....I am swormed by darkness.