Chapter 18: Why me?

I wake up with a groan. I get up and look at the clock and see that its 2:00 am in the morning. My stomach starts to growl like choo-baka from star wars. I'm starving for a damn snack right now.I get up and realize that its hot in this room. I go and walk over to the closet and start to change into a dark purple half shirt and black jogging pants. I also take off my black bra and disided to keep my black leather gloves on. After changing, I open the door and walk out into the hallways. I don't know exacty where the damn kichen is but, shit I'm hungry.

I continue to walk the halls and finally after what seems like a while, I find the kichen. It has a black and white checker floor, white cabnets that matches the conter top, and a white and black island with black wooden chairs; there is a nice looking oven, and a two door frigerator. Then I realize that I wasn't alone in the room. Besides me there seem to be five people in the room, one of those five people is cole and the random guy I saw that is supposedly be my future husband in this so-called demon room.
I try to ignore him and continue to walk to the fridgerator. I open the refrigerator and see that it is fully stocked with food and snacks. I take out what looks like my favorite cake flavor in the whole world, which by the way is red velvet with chocolate icing with ice cream. I place it on the counter and was about to cut a piece when a hand touches mine while I'm holding the knife.
It was Cole. He looks down on me and I can't help but get lost in his beautiful emerald green eyes. I want to get lost but I disided that I'm not gonna be nice to them until I know for sure that I can trust them again. Hopefully, soon.
"What do you want Cole?" I said.

"You shouldn't cut things with a knife. You could cut yourself. Here, I'll do it for you" he said trying to take the knife gently away from my hand. I snatch my hand away from him; still holding the knife. He looks shock by this for only a few moments the his handsom face turned into a soft one.

I realize that the people in the room were gone and that just leaves me and cole in the kichen together. ALONE!!!!! WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES?!?! I JUST WANTED SOME SNACKS!!!!!

"Raven..." he said but trailed off looking at me with love. I look away from him, trying to ignore his presents and cut the red velvet cake when I accidently cut my hand. I snatch my hand away, dropping the knife and tck in pain. Cole notices of course, that asshole.

"Ha....Told ya," he said and takes my now cut palm. He moves it to his lips and started to lick, suck, and kiss my cut. I try to pull my hand away from him but only failed from how flipping strong he is. I don't give up of course and pull even harder but is still the same result. Soon after a few trys I give up. He pushes me up against the wall and looks me in the eyes.

His eyes are pink. Not just any pink. A demonic pink. I look at him with shock, knowing that earlier I've seen this with everyone in the eyes. It scares me. Cole leans in and whistper in my ear saying," Don't be scared. I can smell it all over you. I'm not a monster, Raven. Please don't think that. If you are...well...it just breaks my heart."

I'm frozen in place and what makes it worse is that I'm crying. In front of Cole. Well ain't this a bitch. He see's this and cups my face with both hands and uses his thumbs to brush away my tears. He then leans in and kisses me on the lips. I can't hear anything but my heartbeat and his. He kisses me with such passion, such love, such lust that it makes my knees fell weak and numb. I can't help but melt into the kiss and kiss back.

After what seems like a long, long time; he breaks the kiss and is breathing heavily. I was just about to fall from this when he catches me in his arms. I start to weep in his chest. He continues to hold me and hug me very protectivly. After I thought I literally ran out of tears, I look at Cole in the eye. He stares back and I started to back away from him like he is a monster about to eat me, but he manage to hold be by my wrist. I look down at my shoes knowing this is soooo going down hill from here.

He doesn't let me go when he goes to one of the kichen droors and looks for a band-aid for me. He finds one and places it on my hand. After he get done with that he kisses my hand gently with his soft lips and it just makes me blush. He then looks at me and was about to lean in and kiss me again when I said quickly, "Why me?"

He looks deep into my eyes and said this with such love and conpassion in this beautiful voice, " Because you are my future wife. I love you with all my heart that it pains me to see you cry, to see you hurt."

"I'll kill the fucking Hulk for you if I could," he said with a sweet smile and continues.

" I'll die for you if it is what you wish. As long as your happy....then I'm happy. But only on one condition. If you promise me not to be mad at me anymore because of this. I know that we're demons but, all I really care about is better then any prisless jewel in the whole world."

I look at him as he keeps saying this and ask what is better then prisless.

He smiles at me with such love in his voice, in his eyes. Then he finally answers.

"You," he said to me and I feel like my heart has stopped beating in my chest. He reaches up to cup my face again when right at that moment, Zane walks into the room looking pissed.