Chapter 23: It's You....

(???? P.O.V.)

We walked in front of the house and I instintly know that there are people in there. I sense about 4 people total. "Open the door..." I say to my men of fallen angel soldiers. They nod and starts to draw symbols on the door. As I wait for them to finish, I sigh to myself.
'Now, why does the great want her before her full power awakens. What is so special about her...' I thought to myself.
Just as i finish this thought, my men puts the final touches to the place and stands back. My lieutenant looks to me for the signal. "Now...." I say emotionlessly. He nods and snaps his fingers. A few seconds later, the door blows to smithereens. I walked into the once probably neat and nice looking home. I order my men to search the house from top to bottom. As soon as I walk in, I see Becky Jean run downstairs. She is in her hunter outfit. An all black jumpsuit with black combat boots. Her hair is in a pony tail and she still doesnt look a day over 30. Even though she is like 50-years-old. "Hello Becky. What a pleasure it is to see you again" I. Said but with a smirk plaster upon my face. "What do you want? Your not welcome here!" She says drawing her sword of yuki ( white bladed sword of snow.) The sword glistens like new fallen snow in winter. "I'm just here under strict orders for the lord. Give me what I want and we can just be on our way." I said smoothly. Beckys eyes narrow in my direction. "And what on earth is that?" I look at here for a mere moment and stay silent when I smirk.
"The savior. I know she's here. I can smell here demonic yet pure soul from here." I said.
Beckys eyes narrow and she raises her sword so that it is close to my neck. Really close. "She doesn't belong to you. I don't care what those strict orders were. Now, I suggest that you leave now while your head is still attached to your repulsive body." She said while the sword pricks me only a tiny bit but I still don't flinch. I look to one of my men in the corner and silently ordering him to knock her out. He nods and knocks her out successfully. I tell my men to search the house and they do so without complaint. 'Where are yoi savoir?' I thought to myself.

(Dantes P.O.V.)
I guard Raven in the shadows, waiting for the signal from Becky Jean. I sense multiple presences downstairs and for some reason tgey scatter like roaches in,out and around the house. I wait until an unfamiliar man comes into the room. I wait in dead silence. He walks around the room sniffing the air. Suddenly he pulls out a all white whip that looks like a snake and whips it in the air. I didn't see it move until I hear the sound of pain and agony. Raven gets dragged out of her hiding place by the neck. 'Son of a bitch!' I screamed thought to myself and jump down and slice the guys head off. He falls limp onto the floor and I run to Ravens side, helping her up. "Are you ok?" I said to her, placing my hand on her neck to check for any injuries. "Yeah...thanks." she said quietly. I look into her eyes, they were filled with sadness then it suddenly turns to horror. "DANTE, LOOK OUT!!!" She yelled and suddenly by a weak like breeze. I was thrown into the wall by some kind of powerful force. Darkness crept into my vision. I can feel myself losing consciousness. The last thing I saw was the Raven screaming in horror and her being dragged out the room by her hair.

(Ravens P.O.V.)
I was basically dragged by my hair to down the stairs of the attic. I am terrified. Dante is knock out cold, aunt Becky is nowhere to be found, and this guy was just had his head cut clean off but was regenerating like water. 'Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?!' I thought to myself.
"Let me handle it...." Said a sudden voice. 'You....' I thought. "The one and only sweetheart....I'm your inner demon. My name is Lazurus. We are one of the same...." she said.
'What is going on?!' I asked her rather harshly. If she was here outside my body, I could imagine her smirking. "Someone is here to kill you.... I can save you if you like but....I think it would be wise to see who our so called captor is." She said matter of factly.
'.....I don't know....' As this guy drags and throws me down the stairs literally, and he momentarily watched me struggle to stand with a amused smirk on his face. Not even two seconds later he is by my side again and grabs me by my hair again. He forcefully lead me to the living room and throws me on the ground hard. I whince in pain and everything around me is dizzy.
Suddenly, I am grabbed by my neck and lifted off the ground and now helplessly hang in the air---struggling to breathe. "Well, well, well....long time no see little bitch..." said an all to familiar voice that I hate so much.
"It's you...." I said struggling and shocked at the same time. I can't believe it. Seeing her now just makes my blood boil even more. She was there with her asshole of friends, basking in her royal lime light, she was there to give me pain, she was there when she stabbed me. As I look at her; my eyes filled with hatred.
"The one and only." She said with an insane smirk on her ugly bitch of a face. It is her.......

Amber