Ch. 27

Oh?? Is it time for your questions about Deceit and Patton to be answered??

TW: Blood, Violence, Domestic Abuse (uh oh)

"I've had enough of your shit!" Remus screamed. "You've caused my brother so much pain, Logan! And today I'm going to end it!" He summoned his morning star, a grin growing on his face.

"S-Stop! What are you--?! Get away from me!" Logan yelled, backing away from Remus.

He tripped over his own feet, landing on his butt. Still, he desperately tried to move himself away.

Remus slammed his weapon into Logan's head. Then he did it again. And again. And again.

Remus watched in delight as crimson trickled out onto the floor, licking some blood off of his fingers. "Aw, what's the matter? Finally run out if things to say?"

"Remus,"

Remus jumped, making the scene disappear. "Deceit! How did you get into the Imagination?" 

"I forced you to give me permission, remember? The others want me keeping an eye on you." Deceit shrugged. "What are you doing?"

"Uh," Remus mumbled intelligently. "...taking out the trash."

Deceit sighed. "Can I join?"

"Sure!" Remus chirped. "Who do you want? Virgil?" Remus asked.

"Patton," Deceit said. Remus snapped and suddenly a carbon copy of Patton was standing in front of them.

"Pretty realistic, huh? I counted how many freckles he had while he was sleeping."

"Thats...really creepy, Remus."

"I know!"

"So you've got some anger directed at Patton, huh?" Remus asked, a lazy smirk finding its way to his face. "Any specific reason?"

"Give me a sword."

"A sword? Little too fanciful for my taste, but whatever floats your boat." Remus shrugged, snapping his fingers.

A sword appeared in Deceit's hands. With no hesitation whatsoever, he drove it through Patton's heart.

Patton choked, blood spilling over his lips. "Deceit--"

Deceit scowled and shoved it in a little further. He yanked it out with one swift pull, then raised his sword and stabbed it into Patton's head.

Patton twitched briefly, but then fell still.

Deceit yanked out the sword, raised it, the used it to slice Patton's head off.

"That's oddly therapeutic." Deceit said, picking up Patton's head.. He turned to see Remus gaping at him.

"That was way more violent than I was expecting." Remus said. "You're so cool, Deceit."

"Thanks, Ree." Deceit sighed, tossing Patton's head on the floor.

"You didn't answer my question, y'know?" Remus said, making the scene disappear.

"You never said I had to." Deceit shrugged. "It's not a fun story, anyways. Maybe you'd like it, with your fucked up sense of humor."