4

"Livy?" I wake up to Fiona shaking me. I hear my meter screaming.

"Hurry drink this." She hand me a cup and I drink it. Lip and Ian are standing on the other side of the room worried.

She hugs me.

"You scared me. Do you want to sleep in my room?" She asks. I shake my head.

"I'll have Lip sleep with me." I say. She gives a nod and goes back to her room after a while. Lip lays down in the bed next to me and he looks at me.

"You need to go to a hospital." He says. I shake my head.

"You know I don't like hospitals." I whisper.

"I know but you could die. Had Fiona not gave you the pop when she did along with the shot you could have died and it's from that wound. If you don't tell her I will." I sigh and just roll over.

———-

I hear a crashing downstairs so I go down there. Ian is holding his face with blood dripping down it. Frank is standing there.

I go to step forward with the bat but Fiona tells me no so I stand there.

"Get the fuck out. Now!" She screams at Frank. He argues but turns around. He shoves me out of his way and I fall, my side hitting the wall.

I can't get up once my body hits the floor. "Livy?" Fiona says coming over. She helps me sit up and stops when she sees the blood on my shirt. She tries to raise it up but I grab her hand.

"Livy, let me look." I let her and I look away. I know what's coming.

"Now do you believe me?" Steve asks. Fiona stands up and looks at him.

"Ian, go get V and Kev and ask if we can use their truck." He goes out the door.

"You don't get to judge how I handle my family. You don't get to tell me what to do with my kids. Get out." She says. Steve stands there for a minute until she screams at him.

Once he leaves she comes back over to me and holds me as I cry. "How long has it been like this?" She asks.

"It happened that night I didn't come home. I don't want to go to the hospital." I cry.

"You have to. I know you don't like them but this is more than something V can fix with her stolen drugs." Fiona says.

Kev and V run inside and look at us. "Oh shit. Alright come on get her in the truck." V says. Fiona helps me stand up and I lean into her. Kev helps her. They want me to walk so I stay awake.

"I'm gonna be sick." I tell them when we get down the stairs. Kev lets Fiona take me and I throw up in the yard as she holds my hair back. She checks my meter when we get in the truck.

There's a boy there. I know him.

"Who's this?" Fiona asks.

"It's kev's brother Vontay. He's living with us now." She says. She hands a pack of crackers to Fiona and tries to make me eat them.

"Fi, I'm gonna seize." I tell her.

"I know, Liv. I'm right here when you do." She says. I hold her hand until it happens. I know she's holding my head and trying to help.

Kev pulls the truck to a stop. "Vontay, carry her in for Fiona. She can't walk." Kev says. He gets out and picks me up, taking me inside. I'm taken immediately.

————-

When Fiona is allowed back, I know it's going to be bad.

"I'm not going to ask what happened. I'm just glad you're okay. They had to put in a new meter because whenever it happened it fucked up the old one and that's why you weren't getting the insulin." She says.

"I'm sorry. That's going to be so expensive." I rub my eyes.

"I'll take the bills if it means I'll have my little sister." She says hugging me. 

"They're letting you go home soon. Try to rest."  She says. I roll over.

I gotta get out of this shit now. They'll all be in danger soon if I don't.

Monty is even having Vontay watch me now. That's probably why he's here.

I get discharged not long after and he's in the truck again. I lean against Fiona and play on my phone with earbuds in.

She takes one out. "Steve also kidnapped Frank and once we get back Kev and V are going with him to bring him back." She says.

"Where did he take him?" I ask.

"Canada. This may be it for me with him." She says.

"No let him buy a new water heater first." I say. She smacks my arm and laughs.

I go inside and sit on the couch. Vontay sits in the chair and looks at me. "Will you be okay if I go back to work? Lip is over at Karen's so he's not far if you need anything." She says. I nod.

"Go and quit worrying." I tell her. She hugs me and looks at Vontay.

"Make her eat if you're staying over here." Fiona tells him. She leaves after.

I look at him.

"So. How'd you find me?"