6

I look up when Fiona comes in the room. She walks over and looks at us.

She doesn't say anything but grabs my meter and checks it. "I expect if I let you two sleep together there will be a condom if anything happens." She says.

"Yes, Fi".

No, Fi. We never use one.

I sit up and grab my phone.

"Where's Lip and Ian?" I ask her.

"Lip is staying with some girl and Ian is staying at a friends house. So I'm making Carl sleep downstairs. Keep the door locked in case he tries to sleep walk." She says walking out.

I roll back over and look at Dom. "I don't think we need a condom since your pullout game is so strong." I say kissing him. He smiles and kisses me back.

"You know, if you wanted to you could just move in with me." He says.

"I can't leave my siblings. Especially Fiona. She's the one that had always took care of us and she wouldn't be able to do it without me." I tell him. He nods in understanding.

"Does your stomach hurt?" He asks. I shake my head. He smiles and flips me onto my back, kissing me.

I laugh and kiss him back. Then thing escalate.

———

Fiona pounds on the door. "Everyone up!" She yells. I rub my eyes and try to get up. Dom looks at me as I put on a hoodie and go downstairs.

Steve is standing in the kitchen making pancakes with Debbie. Fiona grabs my pills and hands them to me. I swallow them and sit down.

"Who's this?" Steve asks motioning towards Dom.

"It's Dominic. He's Livy's boyfriend. He goes by Dom." Fiona says sitting plates on the table.

Lip comes in and I look at him.

"How was your little sleepover?" I ask. He laughs which says it all. He sits next to me.

"Livy, don't forget you have wedding shit to do with V today." She says. I groan.

"Why exactly are Kev and V getting married if he's already married?" I ask.

"They aren't getting actually married it's for the money. Just help her pick some stuff out." She says. I nod and stand up slipping my shoes on.

Dom kisses me before he gets on his car.

"I love you, Liv. Catch you later?" He asks. I nod as I hug him.

"I love you too. Be safe." He shuts the door and waits until I walk in the house to drive off.

I walk in and sit on the couch. "V! You ready?" I yell.

Kev comes down the stairs. "My favorite Gallagher! She'll be down in a second." Kev says going into the kitchen.

V comes down a few minutes later and looks at me. "Ready?" She asks. I nod.

She mainly just has me pick out food and drinks. We go back to the house a bit later.

"Vontay said he knew you before. How is that?" V asks.

"We used to be friends a while ago." I say hands in my pocket.

"It wouldn't be through your connections would it?" I bite my lip. "I ain't stupid, Livy. I've known you long enough and I've seen the shit you do. You ain't school smart but you're street smart. Get out of it before it gets everyone you love killed." She says. I nod.

I go into the house through the back and I see Fiona in the living room. There's two men standing there and I know she don't know them. I grab the gun that's stashed and walk in through the kitchen.

"Get the fuck out of our house." I say aiming it at them.

"What are you gonna shoot us? We aren't leaving until we have Frank." One of them says. I grab Fiona's arm and pull her back.

I cock the gun back and aim it at him. "Frank doesn't live here anymore. Leave or I'll shoot. Last chance." I say. He doesn't leave.

There's a opening by his head to where the bullet would go out the door. I fire a shot and he jumps. They know I'm serious and leave.

Fiona takes the gun out of my hand and sets it down. She hugs me tightly and doesn't let go. I look up as Vontay comes running in.

"Are you guys okay? I heard the shot." He says. I nod.

"Some guys looking for Frank again." I grab the gun off the table and put the safety back on and put it where it was.

"It's not my gun. It's Monica's." I tell Fiona. I show her where it's hid.

"Don't ever touch it again unless it's life or death."