20

Lip and Mandy walk into the hospital with me, lip holding me up because my sugar is low and the pain.

"How long has it been hurting?" The doctor asks.

"Since yesterday. They gave me a shot and sent me on my way. Said I was thirty weeks approximately."

I grip Lip's hand as another contraction hits me. "Fuck!"

"You're 4 centimeters. I can't give you an epidural yet. I suggest walking around." She says. I nod and stand up as she leaves. Lip helps me get changes into a gown and I grab my phone, calling Fiona.

"Hey, Liv. What's wrong?" SHe answers.

"SO remember how we went to the hospital last night? Fuck!" I breathe into the phone and continue. "Well Ollie has decided he wants to come." I tell her and sit back down.

"Okay I'll be there in twenty. Just walk around or relax." She says. We hang up after and the IV gets inserted and I'm free to walk. Once my contractions get down to every 10 minutes Lip calls for the nurse.

They give me the epidural and I'm able to sleep for a little bit. The nurse comes in to check me again and wakes Fiona and I both up.

I'm almost to 8 and the epidural has started to wear off.

"Fiona, this shit hurts." I say gripping her hand.

"I know. Hey, why is her pressure dropping like that?" She asks the nurse who looks at the monitor and grabs the oxygen mask and puts it on me.

"If it doesn't start going up you may need a C-section." She says. I look at Fiona panicking.

"It's okay, you'll be fine. We'll be right there with you." I wince when another contraction hits and squeeze fiona's hand.

They're every five minutes now.

I sleep longer until it's almost time to push.

They put my legs up and I start to but they tell me to stop.

"Okay you need a C-Section. Your baby is in distress." They get me prepped for surgery and Fiona is right there with me.

It takes about twenty minutes but soon I hear Ollie cry. "Do you want to cut the cord, big sis?" She asks. Fiona stands up and cuts the cord and then he's handed to her for me to see.

His skin is darker just like Dom's and he looks exactly like him. I start crying and crying.

My pressure starts to bottom out and they rush Fiona out. Everything goes black after.

——

Due to my sugar, I almost coded because I went into a seizure. They release Ollie and I from the hospital a week later and fuck having a newborn is hard.

He cries all night and doesn't sleep at all. He won't take my titty and they think I'm not producing enough milk.

Fiona carries Ollie in his carrier as Jimmy helps me up the stairs. I cry as I bring my legs up to step.

I sit down on the couch and Fiona hands Ollie to me, moving him to where he doesn't touch my stomach.

The house is utter chaos and it's driving me nuts.

"Fiona, I need to go upstairs." I tell her. She helps me up again and I go up to her room and sit down on the bed.

"I'm making Lip give up his room so you can have privacy with Ollie. I'll help you as much as I can but once you're healed I need help with bills." She says. I nod and wince when he starts to cry.

"I'll go make a bottle." She goes downstairs and I start to get worried when she doesn't come back for a while. I stand up and try to go downstairs.

There's a woman in the kitchen talking to Fiona who looks stressed.

"Here's his bottle. Sorry." She hands it to me and I give it to him.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Someone called CPS so everyone has to leave. You get to stay since I'm your guardian. And you have a baby. No one will take you with a baby." She says. I turn to Lip and start crying.

"No. You can't leave. I need you here. I need the help." He hugs me and looks down at Ollie.

"You'll be okay. Just take care of him." He says and grabs his bag. They load into a van and I sit down holding my baby and cry.