15

Vontay sits next to me in the waiting room as Dom gets me checked in. I'm leaning on him and just trying to settle my nerves.

Hospitals or doctors always scared me.

"Hey. You're good. You got me and Dom both here." He says. I nod my head.

"I think I know what it is. But I'm hoping a bit that it's not." I say. Vontay looks at me. He knows what I'm getting at.

Dom comes over and sits down. He puts his arm around me and I lean into him now. "Are you still nauseous?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Not as bad. I just feel dizzy." I tell him.

They take me back soon after. I don't move until I'm sure Dom will go with me. He holds his arm around me as we all walk back.

I sit down on the table and they start with the usual things before they draw blood from me. I lay there and Dom holds my hand.

"Hey. Chill out, ight? Nothing is gonna happen to you." He says. We wait an hour before the doctor comes back. By then I have to throw up again.

"Whose the boyfriend?" The doctor asks. I point to Dom. He asks Vontay to leave and he does.

They bring out a machine and start to do an ultrasound. "Congrats. You're about six weeks. Not enough yet for a heartbeat." I look at Dom and reach for the trash can again.

I throw up and just sit there as Dom wipes the gel off of me. They release me with packets and everything. He gives me medicine for the headaches and nausea.

"Was it what you thought?" Vontay asks when we get out to the car. I nod.

I lean my head against the door in the car and drift in and out of sleep as Dom drives. He wakes me up when we get to my house.

"Want to pack some clothes and stuff? That way we can move it in tomorrow." He asks. I nod getting out. I see Steve outside talking to Fiona.

"Hi, Olivia." He says. I nod to him and go inside. Fiona grabs my arm.

"Are you okay?" She asks. I nod.

"I'm going to stay with Dom for a while." I tell Fiona.

"Alright. Finish your courses. You have one more then you're done." She says. I nod and go upstairs to pack.

We put as much of my things into a few bags as we can. I'll have to get the rest of my things a different day.

"I think this is good for now. Can we go?" I ask him. He nods and grabs the bags.

I try to carry a few but end up dropping it. I sit down on one of the steps and Ian comes over.

"Hey, you okay?" I nod my head. He grabs my meter and checks it. "It says you're at normal. Want me to carry your bag?" He asks. I nod standing up.

Dom comes back in and watches us.

I move the papers from the doctor onto the dash. Ian  puts it into the back. Ian looks at the paper then at me.

"How far?" He asks. I bite my lip and lean back.

"6 weeks." Ian hugs me as I start to tear up. "Fiona is going to hate me." Ian just holds me as I cry.

"Who all knows?" He asks.

"You, Dom, and Vontay." I say.

"We'll talk later. You need to go home and process before Karen's party." I nod and he closes my door. Dom gets in and we go back to his house.

He holds my thigh as he drives. He pulls up to his house and we get out. We take all my things inside and I sit on the bed.

"Vontay and I are going to start moving stuff so that hopefully we can stay there tonight. Take a nap and have your outfit that you want to wear tonight. I'll pick you back up at four." He kisses me and I lay down on the bed.

I get back up at three so I have time to get ready. I put on a t shirt and some jeans. Dom opens the door to the bedroom and comes over grabbing my hips.

"Look at my baby momma." He grabs the belt loops of my pants and pulls me against him.

"We don't even know if it's going to completely make it yet. It's still early." I tell him.

"The baby will be fine because I'm going to make sure it is." He says. He kisses me and I slip my shoes on.

We go over to Shelia's and there's a lot of people there. Too many for me right now.

Dom holds my hand and doesn't let go. My anxiety is through the roof. Ian comes over and gives my arm a squeeze.

"Feeling better?" He asks. I nod. I look up at Sheila as she gives a speech for Karen's reception. She starts on Grammy calling her a heartless bitch.

She pulls a gun and goes to fire a shot but Kev grabs the gun so it hits the smoke alarm. Ian grabs me and throws me aside covering me since we don't know where the bullet would go.

Ian gets off of me and I sit up against the wall trying to catch my breath. "Baby, you're fine breathe." Dom says hugging me.

Fiona runs over and grabs my face. "Are you guys okay? Oh my god." She checks my head then does the same to Ian.  "Livy, breathe." She says. I shake my head.

"I can't." Dom holds me and finally a sits back.

"I'm going to take her home." He says. Fiona nods and kisses my head. We get into his car and go to our apartment where I crash.