11

I wake up the next morning to a FaceTime with Dom. "Hey. Morning, sleepy head." He says. I rub my eyes.

"Morning. Did you make it okay?" I ask sitting up.

"Yeah. I miss you." He says. I say it back and we talk for a while before he tells me to go eat since he's connected to my meter.

We hang up and I go downstairs. I see Lip run in the house with blood on his forehead.

"What the hell happened?" I ask. He sits down and just cries and I let him. He's in a thing where I know not to touch him.

I go get a rag and some bandages. I get the blood off his forehead before I bandage it.

"She fucked Frank. Then she fucked me and now she thinks we're all good." He says.

"I'm going to fucking bash her head in this time." I say. Lip grabs me and I hug him.

"Is Fiona leaving with Steve?" He asks.

"I don't think she will." I tell him. I stand up and go into the kitchen to make food. Lip sits at the counter and I pass him a beer.

I eat my sandwich and watch Lip as he drinks the beer. "Fuck her. She was just a whore." Lip laughs.

"I guess that made two of us." I look over as Fiona comes in.

"Are you going with him?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"I can't leave you guys." She says. I frown and pick Liam up when he grabs my leg.

"It's your choice, Fi." I tell her. She goes upstairs with Liam and I look at Lip.

I have a thing with the gang and I need to find a way to be there without Fiona losing her shit or finding out. I want to get out but I don't know how.

"I'm going to go for a walk. I'll be back later." I tell Lip. He nods and I put my jacket on and leave.

Vontay walks with me. He knows that I want out.

"Do you think if I told him I was like gonna did that he'd let me out with too bad of a beating?" I ask. He laughs.

"Could say you're pregnant. He won't hit you at all then. Won't let any of them." He says.

"I don't wanna jinx it." We walk up and knock on the door. We're let in and it goes as usual.

I find Monty after and talk to him. "I need out." I tell him. He stops what he's doing and looks at me.

"Why?"

"It's going to end up killing me with my sugar. My sister had to replace my meter for over three grand. That's not even counting my appointments. She's getting suspicious." I tell him.

"Usually I'd make you get a beat down but I like you. If you change your mind and want back in you know where I'm at." He hands me a bunch of hundreds along with my cut. "Here's to help."

Vontay watches with eyes wide. I hurry up and leave.

"How the fuck did you pull that off?" He asks as we walk home.

"I got no clue." I say.

"That friend of yours still single? Addy?" He asks.

"So that's what this is about. Yeah as far as I know she is. Want me to call her up?" I ask. He nods.

I do and they end up going out that night.

I sit in my room most of the night with Lip on FaceTime with Dom. We both hear Frank.

"Lip! I didn't mean to!" He goes on and Lip finally opens the window. I watch as he takes a literal piss on Frank.

I start laughing and Dom asks what's going on.

"Lip just took the term piss on you to a literal meaning." I say. Lip closes the window again and lays down.

End season 1