Chapter 4: Stronger Than You Seem

'You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.'
~~Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh. 

Song of the chapter: Lullaby for a stormy night --- Vienna Teng

(Quinn POV)

It's been six days since we went shopping. Sam and Austin just finished doing my room. It looks really nice. Sam says that after we put my clothes and toys there, we will go buy books and crayons and coloring books. Sam is amazing, he buys me so many things and gives me food. I really like Sam. I told him that and he smiled and said he likes me too. A lot. 

Austin isn't as scary now. He is really nice and sometimes stays at the house with me when Sam goes somewhere. Sam told me to call the house 'home' but I don't know why. 

Right now, Sam and Austin are putting my clothes in the wardrobe that Sam bought and I'm bringing my toys to the cupboard. 

I really like my room

I really like my room. Sam did it like I wanted. Sam bought me books. He bought books for little kids that are hard and ones that are soft and for big kids:

The very hungry caterpillar (by Erie Carle)

Giraffes can't dance (by Giles Andreae)

The gruffalo; Zog and the flying doctors; Night monkey, day monkey; The ugly five; Room on the broom; A squash and a squeeze; Stick man; The smartest giant in town (by Julia Donaldson)

Ugly Duckling; The princess and the pea; Thumbelina; The little mermaid; The emperor's new clothes; The snow queen; The little match girl (by Hans Christian Andersen)

Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone; Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets; Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban (by J.K. Rowling)

Percy Jackson and the lightning thief; Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters; Percy Jackson and the titan's curse; Percy Jackson and the battle of the labyrinth; Percy Jackson and the last Olympian; Heroes of Olympus and the lost Hero (by Rick Riordan)

Diary of a wimpy kid; Rodrick rules; The last straw; Dog days; The Ugly truth (by Jeff Kinney)

Anne of Green Gables; Anne of Avonlea; Anne of the Island; Anne of the Windy Poplars; Anne's House of Dreams (by L.M. Montgomery)