19

,,oi, astoria." harry called out once he changed out of his uniform.

          ,,yeah?"

          ,,come with me." astoria nodded and obliged without questioning it. she knew harry would do no harm to her.

          when they got out of the club, harry realized he was correct - draco really waited for him.

          harry wasted no time and walked to the car. he opened the back of it, so he could put his things there. astoria stood, frozen.

          ,,what is this harry?" she sounded angry but she wasn't. she was mostly confused.

          draco stepped out of the car and helped harry with his bags, they were heavy and draco knew harry was already in enough pain. he kissed his cheek and astoria just stood there, dumbfounded.

          ,,i believe, you owe me ten pounds greengrass." harry laughed.

          ,,so you two-" harry nodded and stopped her speech.

          ,,i've played you dirty so i'm not going to take the money. but please do not stare at my boyfriend like that again." harry smiled sweetly with jealousy hidden deep behind the sweetness.

          ,,you're an asshole, potter." astoria laughed and lit a cigarette. she did show that she did feel a tiny bit of guilt, but nothing else.

          ,,see you in a week, yeah?" harry smirked and astoria nodded, bowing slightly. it was a sort of habit of hers.

          ,,harry what the bloody hell was that?" draco laughed and so did harry.

          ,,i just wanted to see the shock on her face when she realizes she's been flirting with my boyfriend the whole time."

          ,,satisfied?" draco quizzed and harry nodded.

          ,,very."

          ,,my mother's waiting for us, shall we go to the restaurant?" harry nodded once again.

          ,,i need to change then, dray." harry sighed, glancing at his clothing. he was wearing sweatpants and draco's shirt.

          ,,you're lucky i've brought your suit, harry."

          ,,no i am lucky to have such a thoughtful boyfriend."

          ,,oh shut up, potter." draco laughed and so did harry.

          they parked in front of the mentioned restaurant and harry, now fully dressed in a suit and everything else stepped out. draco offered his arm and harry gladly took it. they seemed like a married couple more than anything else.

          soon, they sat down in front of a very beautiful woman. her hair were silver and black, eyes that scanned harry, judged his very existence, were darker than the night sky and as scary as the woman seemed, harry wasn't going to let himself be intimidated.

          ,,draco, introduce us?" she suggested as nicely as possible and draco -caught off guard- nodded.

          ,,dear mother, this is harry potter-"

          ,,you're insane, draco." she cut him off and stared at him in disbelief.

          ,,mother, i know that it's a messed up situation-"

          ,,does he know?" her voice was freezing, stern. draco glanced away sheepishly.

          ,,i'm sorry, have i done something?" harry mumbled as quiet as a mouse, afraid to speak any louder.

          ,,not at all, dear. however draco has and i'd like him to tell you now." narcissa's eyes were unforgiving, cold towards draco.

          ,,s-so. . you do remember how you've mentioned that your parents were. ." draco didn't even dare to finish his sentence.

          ,,murdered, yes, what about it?" harry was perfectly calm, his glance shifting between a surprised narcissa and a draco that looked like tears were threatening to escape his eyes.

          ,,my father, my mother and i. . we all were involved with the . . killer."

          harry laughed bitterly. he knew draco was hiding something. he knew it the moment he set his eyes on him after "revealing" his parents were murdered.

          ,,in my and mother's defense, father would have killed us." draco shuddered and harry smiled at his boyfriend.

          ,,it's in the past. i believe you because we are constantly alone at the house, if you wanted to murder me the same way riddle did, you would have already done it."

          ,,you're a wise man, harry james potter." narcissa stated and harry smiled at her. he felt great, even if he was just told that his soulmate was involved with a person who murdered his family.

          ,,thank you, mrs. malfoy. draco, how could you have been involved with him though? you're only slightly older than me."

          ,,his father sold him to riddle for his own life." narcissa spat, animosity written all over her face.

          ,,where is your father anyway, draco? you never mention him." harry, in this very moment didn't bother caring about whether or not is the question hurtful.

          ,,riddle slashed his throat. right in front of me." draco sobbed into his handkerchief that he always kept on him just in case.

          ,,it's alright, love. it's fine. look at me." harry carefully slipped his hands on draco's cheeks and rubbed them, wiping his tears away in the process.

          narcissa was stunned and very satisfied with her son's soulmate. the way draco calmed down around harry in no more than thirteen seconds was astonishing.

           she stood up, smiling at the boys. they both glanced at her questioningly.

          ,,i believe you two should head home. i have to go as well. mr. potter." harry's eyes moved once again. from draco to his mother and she offered her hand. harry gladly took it.

          ,,i'm narcissa." she smiled, far too sweetly.

          ,,i'm harry." they shook hands. once draco bid his good-bye, he covered the bill with a large tip and they left off to home.

          ,,so what do you think about my mother, harry?"

          ,,she's a wise, amusing woman. scary as well."

          ,,oh, certainly."