05

,,oh my god harry!" pansy yelled out, the first thing in the morning when harry walked into the kitchen, shirtless.

          ,,what?" harry asked, confused. he always comes to the kitchen shirtless and they don't mind, what happened today?

          ,,go look into a mirror!" pansy woke up hermione with her yelling and when the brown haired girl saw them rush to the bathroom, she went after them.

          there pansy stood with harry admiring his tattoo. it was some sort of a constellation, decorating his left collar bone.

          ,,i wonder what the constellation is. i've not seen this one yet." harry spoke and pansy nodded excitedly, just as curious.

          ,,serpent." hermione mumbled. ,,it's the serpent constellation. i'd tell you more but right now, i'm tired."

          ,,well you better wake up. we have thirty minutes before we need to leave the flat." pansy kissed hermione's temples and harry ignored them, still admiring his tattoo.

          this could only mean two things, the girl neville brought to the table yesterday was harry's soulmate, or it was draco.

          something small in harry hoped it was draco.

          the two ladies couldn't stop giggling while harry was making breakfast. he wondered if he wanted to know what was going on or not. he knew better than to ask so he simply didn't.

          pansy and hermione were glancing at pansy's phone and chuckling when harry presented himself in the room again, now dressed in his uniform.

          the morning went by quickly and lunch came around. it was the moment of truth.

          ,,hey luna, could i speak to you for a moment?" harry asked, nervous. for all he knew, he could be right in front of his soulmate right now.

          honestly he wouldn't mind. luna was a gorgeous woman. long blonde, slightly curly hair. blue beautiful eyes. slim body and a very soft voice.

          ,,i was um, wondering if you have already found your soulmate?" luna nodded, showing harry her wrist tattoo. so it isn't her. it's draco. it's bloody draco.

          ,,good for you, luna. i wish you luck with him-"

          ,,her." luna chuckled a bit and harry smiled embarrassed.

          ,,sorry about the assumption."

          ,,it's quite alright." luna smiled. ,,have you found yours?"

          ,,i just have." harry smiled and luna nodded.

          ,,that's nice." harry stood there awkwardly and luna just motioned for harry to come with her, back to the table.

          ,,so?" pansy and hermione eyed him and he held this shy smile on his face, it actually hid that he was beaming with happiness on the inside.

          harry breathed in and out.

          ,,it's him." he smiled and the two girls high-fived after hermione received five pounds from pansy. of course hermione would know.

          ,,do you think he knows?"

          ,,i'm not sure. he meets a lot of people every day, he might have an idea but he definitely doesn't know." pansy wondered.

          ,,we'll just see how this plays out, yeah?" harry asked of the two to not tell draco, he wanted the blonde to figure it out himself for some reason.

          the girls, with much disapproval obeyed his wish and decided to not inform draco of the possible soulmate. maybe it was a good move, maybe not.